Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The actual statue doesn't take crazy space as I measured when I saw the piece at display. Width is about 45cm, depth 33cm. Can't help you with the actual box... Is it not listed on SS web the box size?

I'm happy that the base isn't too big. I can display him in a tall Besta like I wanted to.

Hi there! Update: I received an e-mail from Sideshow last night stating that my waitlist for the EX version of this piece will convert tomorrow...I entered my Waitlist order on 8/9/17 just in case.

:lol ...love the movie references! Whoa, Doc ...this is heavy! You guys crack me up!

Hi there! Update: I received an e-mail from Sideshow last night stating that my waitlist for the EX version of this piece will convert tomorrow...I entered my Waitlist order on 8/9/17 just in case.

Oh wow I placed mine 8/10/16 it might convert hopefully!

I hope mine converts, but if not will probably get it anyway. I wouldn't display him with the EX extras anyway.

Just got an email notifying me of my conversion:yess: I joined on 8/11, figured I didn't stand a chance, so I ordered the regular. Hopefully they can switch the 2.

Back