Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello there! Guys has anyone else's order converted in recent times on the EX? If so would you specify the date you entered your pre-order please.

Than you
Han_Solo

Just my two cents, but of all the Prime 1 Batmans, I think this exclusive is the one that has the lowest chance of converting for people on the WL. So many collectors have wanted this version, and Prime 1 looks to be ready to serve up one helluva TDKR Bats!

Just my two cents, but of all the Prime 1 Batmans, I think this exclusive is the one that has the lowest chance of converting for people on the WL. So many collectors have wanted this version, and Prime 1 looks to be ready to serve up one helluva TDKR Bats!

Agreed... It went on WL in 4 hours on day 1. I think some may convert when this starts shipping, but I don't think it will be at the rate of other pieces from Prime1

True all you guys have said...I entered on Aug 9th, let us hope some of those get canceled. Thank you!

A little bonus to get this piece displayed correctly.

IMG_3195.jpg

Back