Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, last I heard, there were no plans in the works for additional DKR characters. Not to say there isn't by now, but none are known.

Think Ill be cancelling out on my waitlist. The wait has given me enough time to make more of a rational decision, in that 1/3 is just too big, and Id rather have a 1/4 scale version.

Think Ill be cancelling out on my waitlist. The wait has given me enough time to make more of a rational decision, in that 1/3 is just too big, and Id rather have a 1/4 scale version.

Smart move man. Sometimes collecting can be harsh at times. But yeah this in a 1/4 would be fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be special. But boy it has to be done right in my honest opinion.

I hate Superman, but I would buy a statue of him in his butt pirate outfit. superman-dark-knight-returns.jpg

You know something I was thinking about why no one has done superman outside of his reds and blues. Like a Clark Kent with glasses suit and hat. With a camera around his neck. I love your insight Banthafett

Is it just the lighting or is that a blue variant of the DKR statue?!?

IMG_0075.JPG

Is it just the lighting or is that a blue variant of the DKR statue?!?

View attachment 325522

It is right under the light, so it's tough to say. There has to b another picture of this somewhere?

Prime 1 said a long time that they had no plans for a blue

I remember hearing the same thing. The variant questions came fast once this piece was revealed.

Back