Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate! are you getting this piece as well? I just go the prime NOEL and its just amazing in person. Prime 1 just keeps hitting homeruns.

Thanks mate! are you getting this piece as well? I just go the prime NOEL and its just amazing in person. Prime 1 just keeps hitting homeruns.

I'm 100% gonna get this one. After seeing it so many times it's now a must buy. It will go nicely with Bane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one is nice. Scared to see the price though

My guess would be around $799 any more would be just nuts. The height of Bane is roughly 27 inches in height and is very similar to the scale of Gladiator Hulk

Lobo was $550 was it? After seeing DP $700, very curious to see bane

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

My guess would be around $799 any more would be just nuts. The height of Bane is roughly 27 inches in height and is very similar to the scale of Gladiator Hulk

Now I'm thinking more $799 for sure now. Prime 1 has their killer Croc for $1399 I think and that is 35 inches tall which to me is a legendary scale. At that price it's a steal. Sideshow can't really price Bane at the same price. But who knows

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Now I'm thinking more $799 for sure now. Prime 1 has their killer Croc for $1399 I think and that is 35 inches tall which to me is a legendary scale. At that price it's a steal. Sideshow can't really price Bane at the same price. But who knows

Yup... I really like SS Bane, but if the price is too high. Probably will pass.

Yup... I really like SS Bane, but if the price is too high. Probably will pass.

They need to be competitive because Prime 1 are clearly killing it right now

They need to be competitive because Prime 1 are clearly killing it right now

That's no joke. I just received Deathstroke today and I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. Prime 1 is just crushing it right now.

That's no joke. I just received Deathstroke today and I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. Prime 1 is just crushing it right now.

Yeah Deathstroke does look amazing. I think with Prime 1, I can wait to order stuff with no rush as they are doing so many. But man I want that Killer Croc and obviously the Frank Miller Batman

Prime1 is definitely the new big player in town

I agree. Prime 1 has seemingly come out of nowhere and keeps hitting home runs. That and the fact SS will distribute their statues is a massive win for collectors here in the states. I pretty much forgot all about XM because its a joke to try and get one shipped here.

I agree. Prime 1 has seemingly come out of nowhere and keeps hitting home runs. That and the fact SS will distribute their statues is a massive win for collectors here in the states. I pretty much forgot all about XM because its a joke to try and get one shipped here.

Yeah I have seen the prices in the US and they are a stinker. It's very weird that something like Venom would cost me roughly the same amount Americans pay for premium format figures. Yet you guys are being almost double charged. I'm still trying to get my head around it all. I guess shipping and tax's is crazy right now and won't change anytime soon. I'm actually done with Sideshow only two pre orders left. Prices are out of control

Anyone convert recently on the exclusive? If u so, when did you place your order? Placed mine August 10th and still nothing.

Back