Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

I hate how I am trying to justify this price to myself. Its not coming out for a year so all you have to do is sell like $80 worth of stuff a month on ebay and you will be set.. that's easy to do. :)

Last edited:

I hate how I am trying to justify this price to myself. Its not coming out for a year so all you have to do is sell like $80 worth of stuff a month on ebay and you will be set.. that's easy to do. :)

giphy.jpg

you should cancel. it'll be close to 1100 after shipping. thats way too much. save yourself the drama and regret and just cancel it. i have no ulterior motives.
200.gif

you should cancel. it'll be close to 1100 after shipping. thats way too much. save yourself the drama and regret and just cancel it. i have no ulterior motives.
View attachment 289628

I didn't order it yet... I am thinking I will pass. Looks sweet as hell though.

i got on the WL at 12:30 pm, the night of, after it had been on WL for only about 2 hours or so.

mine has not converted.

pretty sure it was on waitlist around 5:00pm or so cause i ordered this right after work they said it sold out in 4 and 1/2 hours which would put it at around 4:30 - 5

Hi all. Just to let you know I had waitlisted the Ex on this but passed it up, so a few of you should start seeing the conversion soon.

well thats no good then. I'm screwed.

Relax everyone. It's been a few weeks. I went on the wait list for two-face a month late. It converted 2 days ago after 1-2 months. We've got over a year until the Frank Miller Batman comes out. The edition size is much larger than the two-face EX. Granted two-face is less possible.

It's not a question of if you will convert, it's a question of when. If I've gotten on a waitlist within a few months of any statue going up, I have always converted. Always.

anyone have an idea of how large the box for this will be? Considering storage issues

Back