Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be a little while before we see conversions. Unless SS gets some additional statues from Prime 1 like they did with Arkham Bats, might not see any until the shipping soon notice.

I joined the wait list on Thursday, the day after preorders apparently went live. No conversion yet but it's too soon to expect otherwise

Out of curiosity is anyone here going to even display him with the exclusive parts? I find the clean calm look doesn't match the rest of the suits damage, he looks like he just finished fighting the mutant so I'm pretty much putting the scarred face and default hand without the batarangs, not like I have a choice tho I've got ex on waitlist and reg on order, but if I had the option.

I am worried tho about the quality paint app on the scarred face as there is tons of detail, I never have gotten a statue from P1 before so I'm not sure what to expect, my only other experience with paint app was a sideshow piece which looked like it was painted by a blindfolded 5 yr old (not just sloppy but large areas were missing paint) it was so bad I actually custom painted the entire model top to bottom, and that's 1/4 scale, a piece this size I wouldn't rly have the patience to repaint completely, but I've heard good things prom P1 QC so my fingers are crossed to get something close to the prototype

Dan2500,

Basically what you see is what you get with prime1. I have been very impressed so far.
I have the Arkham knight Batman. He is flawless !! Spot on with the Prototype.
Of course there have been issues with the Arkham Knight Batman Bust.
The CO Portraits.
Some scuffing and poor handling in the factory by the looks of it. I did not purchase one myself.

I hope this is a one off for them, as they really are producing some awesome statues.

I know many will disagree, but I think conversions will be fewer in coming on this one.

I totally agree. Because there is no way in the fiery depths of hades I'm cancelling this thing. Or selling it when I receive it. LOL. I think there are a lot of people who feel that way about this piece. But I do wish all the waitlisters luck.

Back