Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added $333 rewards, its like buying another pf. How many Reg are they going to make?

Well that was a mess. I forgot to add my RP, so I thought SS could add them in, but no. I had to cancel my order, then re-order with the RP put in. SS makes it unnecessarily difficult sometimes. :gah:

Ex is re-secured with a better price.

:clap
The exclusive orders are flowing in !!!!! And im one yeah !!!! A late afternoon early evening sell out ?? That's in the USA of course. Early morning here in OZ .

Phew. Got my ex preordered. Was a bit worried i wouldnt get it in time since i didnt get an email notification feom sideshow.....thanks for that btw sideshow.

Congratulations to everyone who got in
I digitally shake your hands.

Phew. Got my ex preordered. Was a bit worried i wouldnt get it in time since i didnt get an email notification feom sideshow.....thanks for that btw sideshow.

Congratulations to everyone who got in
I digitally shake your hands.

I don't think anyone got an email yet. It's probably going to be on Waitlist by the time Sideshow gets around to sending out that email lol.

LOL Probably a lot closer than you think.

man i know they are going to do it too...get both, keep p1, cancel and lose deposit to get pf?? i honestly dont know...i was kinda upset that it was 1/3 because it is almost too big for me, but the more i think about it, the more badass the 1/3 seems.

I just happened to wake up and see this...thanks for the heads up SS. Then I try to use the $20 off coupons that came with Wolverine and Aquaman and neither worked...thanks SS. At least I got it ordered in time.

man i know they are going to do it too...get both, keep p1, cancel and lose deposit to get pf?? i honestly dont know...i was kinda upset that it was 1/3 because it is almost too big for me, but the more i think about it, the more badass the 1/3 seems.

I have the Prime 1 Batman. It's stunning. Get this.

I think this is going to become a very iconic Batman piece. P1 is known to have excellent QC and they churn out product very close to the prototype. This will be a very sought after piece.

E-mail about pre-orders being open arrived exactly 15 minutes after I placed my order :lol

Oh Sideshow...

I just happened to wake up and see this...thanks for the heads up SS. Then I try to use the $20 off coupons that came with Wolverine and Aquaman and neither worked...thanks SS. At least I got it ordered in time.

LOL, the preorder email just went out :rotfl. They gave it two hours, not that bad but I wonder how long this lasts before the EX sellsout

Thought about using $200 reward points but after this and Voltron come next year I will have $500!! FREE PF...hopefully...crap, PFs will be $600-$700 next year. FML.

It's big. Measuring from the edge of each of the mutant leader's fists(the widest part of the base), it's almost 20 inches. The bottom of the base is about 17 inches.

Where did you get those measurements? Have you seen it in person or something?

I just got off the phone with SS customer service to try and get more specific length and depth numbers since the only dimension listed anywhere is its height, and she told me this should fit on a 12-15" shelf (depth) and is 20-25" wide.

Back