Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This TDKR Batman is sick. Man, him and the Noel versions are their best Batman statues yet. I love the gnarly, cut up Batman.

Is the '89 Keaton Batman there by chance or is Origins and TDKR the only new ones.

B7CBB9BD-A89A-4EFA-AC6F-BEF930E4E2D9_zpsojcjcwo8.jpg

0169832E-2194-4A0E-BBE3-EDE5986FE376_zpsmriocypa.jpg

this will be the fastest sell out in this companies short history.

I wonder if we will get a BLUE version as an exclusive?

SS probably has the license and is sitting on it. Look how many characters they've put out since 2011, small fraction... until this year.

Just copy this SS. It will sell like hot cake

this will be the fastest sell out in this companies short history.

I wonder if we will get a BLUE version as an exclusive?

I would imagine they are expecting a lot of interest in this. There will likely be a very large edition size to accommodate everybody wanting one. Arkham Knight Bats had a total size of 3k so we could see this be as much if not more than that. I would bet that it will be more like Ex at 2k with Reg at 3-4k.

Would love to see a blue variant with the yellow emblem released alongside the black. Like sideshow did with Conan the beast dio. That way everybody could pick the one they wanted. Then they could have all the switch out parts and have no Exclusive but two choices to make everybody happy.

On second thought no don't make a blue one, then I would have to have BOTH! :thud:

Back