Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always interesting to check in on these types of threads & see what stage of anticipation degeneration it has entered. I see we're in the old "flex vs full" stage.
A time honored tradition.
Carry on. :D

Always interesting to check in on these types of threads & see what stage of anticipation degeneration it has entered. I see we're in the old "flex vs full" stage.
A time honored tradition.
Carry on. :D

lol, it's so funny cause it's so true!

Confirmed Arkham City skin.

That's just a pretext to be able to make these, doesn't look much like the skin in the game. Noel was an interpretation of the skin but still looked a lot like it, simply because the skin looks very similar to the comic book, but now this is definitely way more influenced by Miller's work than the Arkham skin. Which is awesome of course for everyone wanting Miller's TDKR brought to life, otherwise this is what people would have been getting:

screen-shot-2015-06-19-at-5-47-50-pm-140756.png

Yeah, I've spent a lot of time in the Arkham games playing with the TDKR skin on, and this statue looks much, much more like the original comic books than the skin in the game.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Yes you do. UNLOCK THE DOOR BRO

Haha if I only have a single 1/3 statue DK Returns Batman is a great candidate. The more I look at photos the more I love it.

Is the ES announced right away with P1 merchandise or is it like SS PFs?

From what I remember they are predetermined. Twoface had a very low ES and the exclusive waitlisted in less than a week I think. I can't imagine why they would change it for this piece. They must know the interest in this is huge so hopefully they make enough so everybody that is looking for it will be able to get one but it still sells out rather quickly.

Back