Statue Prime 1 Studio Swamp Thing Statue 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Swamp Thing fan by any means but it looks really nice. Curious what the difference is between a Deluxe edition as opposed to an Exclusive version..

I like these the best
Prime-1-Swamp-Thing-Statue-068.jpg
Prime-1-Swamp-Thing-Statue-025.jpg
Prime-1-Swamp-Thing-Statue-030.jpg
Prime-1-Swamp-Thing-Statue-004.jpg
Prime-1-Swamp-Thing-Statue-060.jpg

Not a huge fan of he character but love the statue and thought I wanted it until seeing the price. Having just paid that for Ironhide I’ve decided to stick with my predefined lines. Still looks great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the character a lot but not $1600 a lot. Don't get me wrong, the price is probably fair based upon its size and all of the switchouts. I think the rising prices in this hobby are simply wearing me out.

With this being said, it is a great looking statue.

I like the character a lot but not $1600 a lot. Don't get me wrong, the price is probably fair based upon its size and all of the switchouts. I think the rising prices in this hobby are simply wearing me out.

With this being said, it is a great looking statue.

This isn't exactly raising prices but licensing issues, when you only have the 1/3 license and you give it your all, the price gets up there quick! This thing is enormous to a 1/4 collector, 33 inches tall with a 25 x 29 inch footprint!!!, its unreal in size.

I'm sure Prime 1 would love this to be 1/4 and sub a grand they would sell exponentially more.

None the less a great piece and well worth it if your in the market for a 1/3 Swamp Thing, an absolute must!

I wish we knew how much the Sideshow one will cost. I wonder if we'll have to wait months before they put it up now that Prime 1 is up for order.

have to pass if I want to continue the Batman AKN/AKO Masterline,but this is real nice and the detail looks exceptional.With quite a few options.DX/EX is $1599 add Tax & Shipping more like $1850.. so it's a good chunk of change.

Attachments

• 21224782_117325158929902_316847313748230144_n.jpg
    21224782_117325158929902_316847313748230144_n.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I wish we knew how much the Sideshow one will cost. I wonder if we'll have to wait months before they put it up now that Prime 1 is up for order.

I'm guessing $899, they even went back and added an exclusive.

Do you think it will break $999? I cant see that. Maybe I'm just naive.

I think it'll be around $1200. It's too big to be less than $1000 and Sideshow's maquette prices have been over $1000 lately.

Love all the switch-out options. A lot of display combos on this one. Looks really good, but in spite of the size and all the extras I'm not sure if it's really worth the asking price or Prime1's pieces are just really moving up fast, last year's PO's are now a bargain.

I ordered the EX when it went first went up because overall I liked it more than Sideshow's, but I had tossed around the idea of getting both. I'm happy to just stick with Prime's now that Sideshow announced that their Swamp Thing maquette is an $800 Kotobukiya figure.

Back