Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1/3 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looks awesome with the Glassvik doors. Dust is always a concern, especially with mixed media material.
You planning on getting any more 1/2 scale pieces?

Probably not.

I have like 9 1/3 scales currently on preorder with potentially another two that I'll add to that (plus 3-4 1/4's on preorder as well). As it is I'll have to box up probably 7 or so 1/4 pieces to make space for all of them. And then call it a day.

But with all the pics of the 1/2 scale Wonder Woman, if it maintains its price over at Popcultcha and they have a 20% off sale while it is in stock, I'm not sure I'll be able to resist getting it. Even though I'm going to hate displaying it out in the open. And I was also looking at the Mark 46. But I doubt I'll get that. Heck I saw the Mark 43 at 51% off (website issue) over at Zing and I still decided against getting that.

Phoenixblazes how badly do you want to complete the trinity? I don't think dust is much of a concern for WW because her skirt is polystone, only cloth on her are her boots and vest, I believe. So I don't think it needs to be protected as much as the other mixed media pieces, although the hair is a bit of a worry, might have to clean that regularly but most of the statue is pretty much cloth free, thus dust is less of a concern, compared to your other half scales. Just my two cents.

Phoenixblazes how badly do you want to complete the trinity? I don't think dust is much of a concern for WW because her skirt is polystone, only cloth on her are her boots and vest, I believe. So I don't think it needs to be protected as much as the other mixed media pieces, although the hair is a bit of a worry, might have to clean that regularly but most of the statue is pretty much cloth free, thus dust is less of a concern, compared to your other half scales. Just my two cents.

It's not so much about just completing the so called trinity, but rather about getting a statue that I like into my collection.

My concern has only ever been about the hair. From styling it to my liking, and then having to dust the hair, and then repeating those two steps again, and again, and again.......

But keep in mind that I have the other two 1/3 Wonder Woman statues (not the horse) on preorder as well as all the other five Justice League pieces. So I'll have at least one set of the Trinity in the same scale.

It's not so much about just completing the so called trinity, but rather about getting a statue that I like into my collection.

Oh I see.

My concern has only ever been about the hair. From styling it to my liking, and then having to dust the hair, and then repeating those two steps again, and again, and again.......

Yeah I know, it's one of the major reasons I want to pass on the statue, just too high maintenance, and I honestly can't see me ever being able to fix the hair to make it look good.

But keep in mind that I have the other two 1/3 Wonder Woman statues (not the horse) on preorder as well as all the other five Justice League pieces.

My God, where are you going to put all of them! :horror

Only one I have on pre order is WWUE, but I do plan on picking up the Training version, despite how I feel about the pose.

So I'll have at least one set of the Trinity in the same scale.

That's true.

Last edited:
Probably not.

I have like 9 1/3 scales currently on preorder with potentially another two that I'll add to that (plus 3-4 1/4's on preorder as well). As it is I'll have to box up probably 7 or so 1/4 pieces to make space for all of them. And then call it a day.

But with all the pics of the 1/2 scale Wonder Woman, if it maintains its price over at Popcultcha and they have a 20% off sale while it is in stock, I'm not sure I'll be able to resist getting it. Even though I'm going to hate displaying it out in the open. And I was also looking at the Mark 46. But I doubt I'll get that. Heck I saw the Mark 43 at 51% off (website issue) over at Zing and I still decided against getting that.

That is awesome Phoenix, your collection will look amazing with all of those 1/3 scale pieces.
Are you planning on displaying them all together in the same room?

Yeah, I have pieces in two different rooms also. (finding space is always a challenge).

The room that I have Thanos in will have 8 third scale statues in 4 stuva cabinets.
(once I fill those with the 8 pieces, I might even branch out into a third room, as I can see myself possibly getting even more 1/3 scale).

I still love 1/4 scale and will always have a soft spot for this scale/size, but the 1/3 are something else.
When I first started collecting, I would have never imagined that I would have a third scale statue.

Can't wait to receive this piece and have her setup next to Mr. J.
I think it's gonna look pretty cool having these two crazies side by side.

I am just hoping it doesn't get pushed back for a 4th time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My first delay mail on December 16th (expected to ship January/February I think)
"we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Mar - Apr 2018"

But the 2nd delay mail on March 15th
"we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in May - Jun 2018"

So there is still time for a delay mail.

I really hope not.

There are some people with a last flex on May 5th and there was no delay mail for them so I hope the next message will be
"Your Harley Quinn Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 14 days.

Payment got pushed back to June. Hope this is the last time. Geez.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Delayed...AGAIN...now Sept/Oct 2018

Prime 1 is great -perhaps the best but the long delays are crazy...

Delayed...AGAIN...now Sept/Oct 2018

Prime 1 is great -perhaps the best but the long delays are crazy...

Well since they're competing with everything anyway, they might as well compete with PCS and with their extra long delays!

I can just imagine the delays I'm going to have to live through with the 6x 1/3 Justice League line that I have on preorder. I'm not really expecting them until 2020 at this rate with everything getting continually delayed.

What's there to even explain? Sometimes a run will come out thats not up to snuff and not meeting QC standards. Could be issues with paint, materials, a machine or mold got ****ed up, half the factory workers quit, etc. That all can cause delays and it happens to every collectibles company.

What's there to even explain? Sometimes a run will come out thats not up to snuff and not meeting QC standards. Could be issues with paint, materials, a machine or mold got ****ed up, half the factory workers quit, etc. That all can cause delays and it happens to every collectibles company.

Yes. True.

But I don't think there have been many Prime 1 pieces that haven't been delayed at least twice in the past 12 months across their entire lines! 2 months here, another few months there. They're really adding up.

It's not just one or two pieces.

Yep, same email.
But I was not surprised, I saw that info at the Prime1 online shop - maybe two or three weeks earlier.
So I just waited for the SS email confirmation :(

I'm totally wit Phoenixblazes, why is nobody asking Prime1 because of so many delays across their entire lines.
It would be nice if someone from Prime 1 could give us some info.

I'm waiting for the Wonder Woman Training Outfit:
Sideshow Info: Est. Arrival: Aug 2018 - Oct 2018
Prime 1 Info: Est. Arrival: Oct. 2018 - Dec. 2018
I guess there will be a SS delay email in september (and then again in december)

But hey why are we complaining? We have two options - 1. Wait and 2. Cancel (yea right)

Yep, same email.
But I was not surprised, I saw that info at the Prime1 online shop - maybe two or three weeks earlier.
So I just waited for the SS email confirmation :(

I'm totally wit Phoenixblazes, why is nobody asking Prime1 because of so many delays across their entire lines.
It would be nice if someone from Prime 1 could give us some info.

I'm waiting for the Wonder Woman Training Outfit:
Sideshow Info: Est. Arrival: Aug 2018 - Oct 2018
Prime 1 Info: Est. Arrival: Oct. 2018 - Dec. 2018
I guess there will be a SS delay email in september (and then again in december)

But hey why are we complaining? We have two options - 1. Wait and 2. Cancel (yea right)

I've got like 9 1/3 pieces on preorder, and I'm dreading the days when I start receiving delay notices. As most of them aren't expected until mid 2019. So maybe I should condition myself now and change my expectations to a 2020 shipping date :gah:

Back