Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1/3 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer...

Prime 1 Harley Quinn Suicide Squad 1/3 scale statue - The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 31 March 2018 to 31 May 2018.

Arrival times or ETA's can be adjusted due to a number of factors including, manufacturing delays, shipping and logistics delays, licensor delays etc. Delays are commonplace in the collectables industry and most often they are beyond Popcultcha's control, so all we can do is try to notify you guys and gals as soon as we have information to hand.

If you wish to discuss this order or any of your other orders with our customer service team, please call us on 1300 586 291, live chat us via our website during business hours or simply fill out the contact us form via our website here

Bummer...

Prime 1 Harley Quinn Suicide Squad 1/3 scale statue - The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 31 March 2018 to 31 May 2018.

Arrival times or ETA's can be adjusted due to a number of factors including, manufacturing delays, shipping and logistics delays, licensor delays etc. Delays are commonplace in the collectables industry and most often they are beyond Popcultcha's control, so all we can do is try to notify you guys and gals as soon as we have information to hand.

If you wish to discuss this order or any of your other orders with our customer service team, please call us on 1300 586 291, live chat us via our website during business hours or simply fill out the contact us form via our website here
This is so f#&:#ing. I hate this.
Joker starts shipping.

But till now there was no delay email from sideshow. So I'm still hoping.

I hate this more and more - really. It is rudiculous. We have to wait 16 month from the po date to shipping.

Bummer...

Just be aware that this is from Popcultcha and not Sideshow.

It's not unusual for Popcultcha to receive most pieces 2 months after it hits the US, which given a date of May for Australia would still indicate March for the US.

And anyway I ignore all those emails from Popcultcha, as they are really delayed and not so accurate anyway. I've got pieces on their website where they still haven't updated their ETAs even though they say 2017 etc.

For Australians the Ikon Collectables website is better for expected ETAs, but unfortunately the Prime 1 pieces aren't listed, but most other Sideshow, Hot Toys etc are listed. For Prime 1 just refer to Sideshows website and add 1-2 months.

This is so f#&:#ing. I hate this.
Joker starts shipping.

But till now there was no delay email from sideshow. So I'm still hoping.

I hate this more and more - really. It is rudiculous. We have to wait 16 month from the po date to shipping.

It does suck..

but unfortunately it is the nature of the beast. (delays are unfortunately inevitable).
it doesn't make it right though, but it is kinda normal.

Hopefully there will not be another further delay on top of this current one.
As Phoenix mentioned sometimes Australia receives the stock later than the U.S, not always though, on the rare occasion we get them quicker.
(Australia is relatively close to China where the products are manufactured, a lot of times they will ship direct from China to Australia, which is quicker than sending to U.S).

Fingers crossed there are not any more delays on this pair.

Just be aware that this is from Popcultcha and not Sideshow.

It's not unusual for Popcultcha to receive most pieces 2 months after it hits the US, which given a date of May for Australia would still indicate March for the US.

And anyway I ignore all those emails from Popcultcha, as they are really delayed and not so accurate anyway. I've got pieces on their website where they still haven't updated their ETAs even though they say 2017 etc.

For Australians the Ikon Collectables website is better for expected ETAs, but unfortunately the Prime 1 pieces aren't listed, but most other Sideshow, Hot Toys etc are listed. For Prime 1 just refer to Sideshows website and add 1-2 months.

Hey Phoenix, thanks for the info mate.
Ikon are often overlooked / forgotten about as they are predominately a wholesaler who supplies retail shops.
You are correct though, the eta's they have for pf's and hottoys are ussuallly quite accurate - I have always found it weird that they do not show any info for Prime 1, Cinnemaquette, and any larger type pieces. Maybe that will change in the future.

Dammit, I was hoping this was a SS delay.

Same here :lol Too many 1/3 items on order (Freeze, Joker, Catwoman, eventually Batman & Superman), no room :lol

So question, originally the release date for her was scheduled to be Jan-Mar 2018, we originally received the first delay notice from Sideshow that she would be pushed to Mar-Apr 2018 which was only 30 days and their policy only allows for cancellation with full NRD refund after 90 days, so if this was a Sideshow email citing a 2nd delay of an additional 30 days to Apr-May 2018, would we still have to wait for one more 30-day delay to May-Jun 2018 before we can cancel for a full refund? or does a 2nd delay automatically count towards that full NRD refund?

Just curious, because I've been hearing different stories. I don't mind keeping her but at the same time, the EX isn't a must-have for me and I don't mind waiting down the line if I can create more space.

She will be worth the wait really...besides in two weeks I have to pay for the 1/2 WW from them so i need alittle breather !

It does suck..

but unfortunately it is the nature of the beast. (delays are unfortunately inevitable).
it doesn't make it right though, but it is kinda normal.

Hopefully there will not be another further delay on top of this current one.
As Phoenix mentioned sometimes Australia receives the stock later than the U.S, not always though, on the rare occasion we get them quicker.
(Australia is relatively close to China where the products are manufactured, a lot of times they will ship direct from China to Australia, which is quicker than sending to U.S).

Fingers crossed there are not any more delays on this pair.

Over the years of collecting I've never seen a Prime 1 piece delivered via Popcultcha at the same time as via Sideshow. We'll be lucky to receive the regular a month later. There have been a few Sideshow regular pieces which have been received maybe a couple of weeks after Sideshow, but I've found them to be the so callled unpopular pieces such as the Sideshow 1/4 Deathstroke PF which is expected here in the next week or so.

The only pieces that I've received earlier have been eFX and Iron Studio pieces, because those were not at the time sent via Sideshow.

Hey Phoenix, thanks for the info mate.
Ikon are often overlooked / forgotten about as they are predominately a wholesaler who supplies retail shops.
You are correct though, the eta's they have for pf's and hottoys are ussuallly quite accurate - I have always found it weird that they do not show any info for Prime 1, Cinnemaquette, and any larger type pieces. Maybe that will change in the future.

Yeah, given the unreliability of Popcultchas ETA, I really wished Ikons listed Prime 1 products, as I was once told that they also go through Ikon's before they're transferred over to Popcultcha.

Now shipping from Prime 1 https://www.prime1studio.com/dcss-harley-quinn-and-the-joker-headset-pspdc-02.html

New
Suicide Squad (Film)

Harley Quinn & The Joker
HeadSet
Special Package

Limited Edition 500

$119.00
Full Payment Pay With Installments
Buy Now
Est. Arrival: 1 - 4 weeks
International Delivery Restrictions

Details
Formats Special Package
Series Suicide Squad (Film)
Scale 1/3 Scale
Product Code PSPDC-02
Product Size Joker: (H)18.3cm (W)9.3cm (D)10.1cm
Harley Quinn: (H)13.8cm (W)12cm (D)10.2cm
Material Polystone
EAN 4562471905629

Attachments

• pspdc-02_headset_a01.jpg
    pspdc-02_headset_a01.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 127
Any indication as to whether this will be exclusive to Prime 1 or will Sideshow, and other vendors, carry this set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So where is the statue to put these new HSs on??????????? Is she going to be released in the same timeframe?

So where is the statue to put these new HSs on??????????? Is she going to be released in the same timeframe?

I believe these headsculpts were originally released during a Con in Japan back in December. Though you could only pick them up at the con.

Given that I'm not getting the full statues I may just get this. Though it would've been cool if the headsculpts were new rather than being exactly like the ones on the full statues.

Checked out the Prime 1 website and I've got to admit that the shipping is kind of hard to swallow. At $74 USD to Australia it's not far off from the price of the actual piece!

In addition the shipping charged is exactly the same as I was charged for the Arkham Knight Batman bust, even though that box is probable 4 times bigger and probably just as significantly heavier!

I don’t understand the point of this. I could understand if they were the exclusive heads. Why would you want the same heads the regular versions of the statues already come with?

I don’t understand the point of this. I could understand if they were the exclusive heads. Why would you want the same heads the regular versions of the statues already come with?

Maybe for those not getting the full statues.

And giving the Ex heads is just as odd to me. As it would render the 'exclusivity' almost worthless.

Back