Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1:3 Deadshot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only heard that the Joker from this Suicide Squad line was released recently, at least one guy got the shipment in

oh really?? amazing no one has noted that!

Yeah, things are quiet. This is the only evidence I've seen:

26730911_195776717668519_7736730579045728932_n.jpg

Oh I completely forgot, not sure if it was you, but were you looking for an Armored Battle Damaged Batman for retail? I was looking to sell mine since I'm not collecting the BvS line anymore due to space and I accidentally deleted the message of someone who wanted one to clear space in my inbox for some people who wanted referral codes a while back.

Yeah, things are quiet. This is the only evidence I've seen:

26730911_195776717668519_7736730579045728932_n.jpg

Oh I completely forgot, not sure if it was you, but were you looking for an Armored Battle Damaged Batman for retail? I was looking to sell mine since I'm not collecting the BvS line anymore due to space and I accidentally deleted the message of someone who wanted one to clear space in my inbox for some people who wanted referral codes a while back.

No sorry it wasn't- I have that great statue already:wave

Yeah, this line doesn't seem to have received any love at all. Prior to today there was less than 20 posts!

This statue looks great, but I just can't seem to convince myself to get this piece.

With 1/3 you really have to choose what you like since it costs more and take up a lot of space. I would've probably passed on this license/line if I were them, then again I did end up pre-ordering Harley so what do I know... :lol I just wonder if they made any likeness adjustments to her face like they did w/ 1/2 WW.

With most updates to the headsculpts there's usually some kind of hint or statement from Prime 1, but for Harley I don't believe anything has been said.

If the facesculpt is improved for her, I'll find the space and get her, but I wouldn't buy any of the others in this particular line, as I just have too many preorders at the moment.

With most updates to the headsculpts there's usually some kind of hint or statement from Prime 1, but for Harley I don't believe anything has been said.

If the facesculpt is improved for her, I'll find the space and get her, but I wouldn't buy any of the others in this particular line, as I just have too many preorders at the moment.

I would take a look at some of the Instagram shots of Harley and some of the Tokyo Comic Con footage. People who saw her in person say it looks great.

I can't find any pics or vids of the Joker that don't make his portrait look "soft", but I know part of that is the white makeup catching so much light. I'm curious to see how that turns out, although I personally wouldn't spend that kind of money on a Leto Joker even to compliment Harley.

Deadshot . . . I love this piece, but Deadshot's costume and likeness has already been well on the smaller DC Collectibles and Hot Toys pieces respectively. I have a ton of Suicide Squad stuff for someone with little interest in the film (I guess it helps the highlight of the film was the characters.) I just don't know if I need them all in "museum" scale.

I saw the whole line in person at tokyo comicon, harley is my favorite, deadshot was the most detailed and best likeness, batman looked better in person than pics. joker was good, but i wouldnt buy, i did get the bust of him though to compliment harley.

Back