Statue Prime 1 Studio Scarlett statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a video with all of Prime 1's statues at the show. The G.I. Joe stuff is near the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDecRImOAVA

The video isn't high quality but there are some odd things I'm picking up now. Scarlett has those strange heel / wedge type boots. I don't know if that's a modern IDW design. Also, I'm not a girl but the design always seemed to be a compromised or fashionable boot design. I think a few female heroes wear that type of boot in movies for height. But to me it always came across as fashion not functional. And you wouldn't think Scarlett would wear something for fashion in her line of work.

Also, I need a better pic but she seems to have low fitting pants to show off that she still has the leggings or original design pants. You see it around her hips. That could be an IDW design too, I don't know.

Perhaps, Scarlett should be better. They could tweak some things. Snake Eyes had Timber fixed and we are getting an alternate Timber portrait. And I do feel like that is the perfect and best Snake Eyes statue. I wonder what other options Scarlett will have?

She's up for PO on Prime 1 https://www.prime1studio.com/gijoe-scarlett-pmgj-05ex.html

Exclusive New
G.I. Joe

Scarlett
EX Version
Premium Masterline 1:4 scale

Limited Edition 350

$749.00

Size approximately 23 inches tall equipped with Crossbow [(H)57.4cm (W)53.2cm (D)36.4cm]
Size approximately 23 inches tall equipped with Handgun [(H)57.4cm (W)43.7cm (D)36.4cm]
One (1) interchangeable holster equipped with and without Handgun
One (1) interchangeable left-hand holding XK-1 Power Crossbow
One (1) alternate Exclusive Portrait (For Exclusive version only)

Attachments

• pmgj-05_a04_press_ex.jpg
    pmgj-05_a04_press_ex.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 114
Beautiful face! But seems like it's not quite the right expression for this pose.

I agree with the lack of emotion and expression. You're about to kill some baddies and she looks like it is a walk-in-the-park. Also the 2 arms look so relaxed when it should be tensed. Too bad.

The best in this line is still Snake Eyes

Yep.

I really wanted to get Storm Shadow (ninja outfit was off), Destro (too short and stocky), and Serpentor (more like mecha Serpentor) but they just didn't look right. I ended up only getting Snake Eyes.

This should have been a home run (after Baroness, probably the 2nd most popular female character in the series). The pose and head sculpt (and the price for that matter) make this one passable. Too bad.

I’m still a fan of this, and will order. Knowing that we ain’t getting too many future Scarletts, so gotta get what you can.

Back