Statue Prime 1 Studio Scarlett statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20398528_293072704492085_243965429586853888_n.jpg

It would be awesome to have both a Scarlett and a Lady-J statue.

Lady Jaye and the Baroness for me.

The pose for Scarlett is not fitting. Should have gone for the crossbow look.

Edit - thought that was a rifle in her left hand. Lol. What I meant was two hands on the crossbow. That would look better.

She looks like she's being crucified... She definitely needs entire arm swap outs and not just weapon/hand swaps. And the face is kinda generic, imo. Plus, her boobs look like they're placed too low down from her neckline.

I don't know. We've waited so long for her release, and what we finally get is the IDW comic version with pants, a lame pose, a generic base, and a plain face...

She looks like she's being crucified... She definitely needs entire arm swap outs and not just weapon/hand swaps. And the face is kinda generic, imo. Plus, her boobs look like they're placed too low down from her neckline.

I don't know. We've waited so long for her release, and what we finally get is the IDW comic version with pants, a lame pose, a generic base, and a plain face...

giphy.gif

You hit it all, exactly whats wrong and whats lacking.

My first thought was finally we have a Scarlett statue and I'm getting her. My second thought was what's the story behind the base? Even though it's a snow base like Snake Eyes. Scarlett's base reminds me of the Adam Hughes Lara Croft snow base with Lara getting ready for adventure. But with Scarlett it's like she's getting ambushed with the arrows and cases in front of her since she's aiming at people.

I need to see more pics or a video. Beggars can't be picky at times and this is a good statue. From the pics, she doesn't look perfect. But I bet they could be bad angles.

Beggars can't be picky at times and this is a good statue. From the pics, she doesn't look perfect. But I bet they could be bad angles.

I feel like this is whats being banked on, when you're the only company doing high end Joe stuff, guess perfection doesn't need to be on the menu.

I fully appreciate what they did here and Prime 1 Studio is always top notch. However I would like to give my own personal views on there Joe lines and this is my own opinion. Though I appreciate the concept of dynamic poses, I think its overdone (like Storm Shadow doing a balancing act while trying to pull an arrow and hit his target) although its possible its just to much for me to submit it to the physical limitation of the human body dynamics. The over emphasise musculature, Scarlett's breast and boots etc. Don't get me wrong, it looks very good and its well done but looks like they pulled it out from an illustration done in comics. I wish they will put some "actual life" to it bearing in mind the physical limitation of the human body can achieve (poses and body built). It will be good to see some neutral/relax poses as a variant to their action pose and to tone down the overemphasis body parts.

Back