Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4276.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aweptimus Prime! Congrats bro. Welcome to the club. The detail is amazing right?

Is there somebody making custom base for this statue? I think smaller statue will more flexible to put this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aweptimus Prime! Congrats bro. Welcome to the club. The detail is amazing right?

Optimus is mind blowing the detail is so camera awesome, its made for the camera haha. PPL hate the word grail, but this is one the best optimus piece prime 1 has made so many weapons, defiantly bang for the buck. I am the part of the club now, number 0891 of 2000, and he will be part of my collection for a long time to come, so glad I wont be getting another prime 1 piece, too expensive and cannot fit anymore in

Oh that was a steal! I see why you said it was a lucky price lol

yeah I found on Ebay he was brand new never taken out of the box, he had to so he could inspect the piece. I did a deal with the guy and payed him in one large chunk after putting the downpayment on Megatron, seeing him set up is still mind blowing how I got him for such a good price, never ever selling these 2. The guy who sold me Optimus picked up Megatron and delivered both optimus and megatron together last friday night, it was christmas come early haha, what ever I get now will never match the experience of unboxing and putting together these 2.

yeah I found on Ebay he was brand new never taken out of the box, he had to so he could inspect the piece. I did a deal with the guy and payed him in one large chunk after putting the downpayment on Megatron, seeing him set up is still mind blowing how I got him for such a good price, never ever selling these 2. The guy who sold me Optimus picked up Megatron and delivered both optimus and megatron together last friday night, it was christmas come early haha, what ever I get now will never match the experience of unboxing and putting together these 2.

Pics?

I recently put Prime on Bee's base because Prime's base is just way too big to fit in the space I need it to be in. I put Bee on the shelf with no base. Then I put a model Camero car on Prime's base and stuck it beneath the tv lol

One day Ironhide will sit at the top where Arkham Knight currently resides. That will be it for my Transformers collection.

e9be2abb3c209b5e579fbbc4b2bab5ba.jpg

5cb1d829b3adf32ea648688d22e1e26d.jpg

9173f5dc5ced19167a91f3a83dcfc672.jpg

f1d50f03e1b4d17993ee54b6c523a9aa.jpg

Last edited:
A lot.. 2000-2500 apiece

Thanks for that going price I knew those ebay prices were insane.Im going to try to hunt down optimus first and save for megz.You got a heck of a deal lotrfan85 i would have missed my mortgage just for a deal like that.

Thanks for that going price I knew those ebay prices were insane.Im going to try to hunt down optimus first and save for megz.You got a heck of a deal lotrfan85 i would have missed my mortgage just for a deal like that.

The deal was in my country of the UK, so I was very very lucky indeed, no customs payments as he said only take offers in the UK, so I thank my lucky stars on that front, and now they set up like this, just waiting on my protect destroy poster.

Overall the 2 statues cost me 4350 dollars
Optimus Prime 2,500 dollars
Megatron 1600
and 250 dollars in shipping since they had to quiet the trek to get to me

Finally added this to my collection. Love the design - movie history coming alive! Thanks P1 for this grail piece!

optimus17e.jpg

optimus17c.jpg

Back