Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it....as some folks received theirs broken with pieces outside of the scuff wraps. They knew it was broken in the factory but decided to ship it anyway. My point being it's already overpriced, at least make sure it's not broken upon arrival. Still an awesome statue though. I'd buy a broken Prime at discount.

Yeah its possible but I cant mix and match because I cant order the 2nd one until I get my refund.

Yeap they need you to sent it back first and you can order one.

I doubt it....as some folks received theirs broken with pieces outside of the scuff wraps. They knew it was broken in the factory but decided to ship it anyway. My point being it's already overpriced, at least make sure it's not broken upon arrival. Still an awesome statue though. I'd buy a broken Prime at discount.

True, they don't care even is broken , they still ship it and if you want you deal with it, if not just return the whole thing and ship to next buyer!!

This is what I got from prime 1 :

I am sorry for this late reply.
I have confirmed our factory.
But they do not have any replacement parts.

We will be able to ask our factory to fix your defect parts instead.

I don't see the problem. Though I've never purchased through SS before, which was why I asked is the refund guaranteed.

But my assumptions are:

Receive problematic piece, which SS can't remedy.

Buy another piece, maybe under anothers name. Can you pay by credit card etc.

Receive the 2nd piece.

Mix and match.

Return one fully stocked piece.

The end. Except for the possible moral issues.

(Other possible issues, if coupons were used, but any rewards would simply be credited back?)

So how are they going to do this? Do you have to ship your broken items to prime 1 directly?

Something like that, but I told them I am just gonna return it and get another one , the only thing they can say is sorry ............

Thats crazy. So I sent mines today 2 days after you and their already out of replacement parts. :slap

I guess Im just gonna attempt to glue my pieces back together. Either that or return him for a full refund and takes my chances ordering another one since the EX is still available. With my luck he'll probably arrived in worse condition then the one I already have.....:lol

That is exactly what I'm scared off as well. Does anyone know if a full refund covers the original shipping cost or is it only the shipping cost back to them? I'm thinking if I have to send multiple statues back the shipping costs will add up fast.

I understand things break - especially if they are handled by the postage service trying to imitate "Ace Venture Pet Detective"!!

But it would be interesting to know the percentage of breakages/complaints/returns on these statues versus the number made.

I'm mean, surely if the percentage is high then it can not (no matter how good the statue looks) be good for Prime 1 Studios reputation (??) - especially given the price bracket.

hi guys,can anyone inform me what is the dimensions of ex shotgun?with the punch please

Snapped a few pics! One of my favorite status that I own.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434597271.274250.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434597271.274250.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 182
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434597282.419548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434597282.419548.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 184
Thanks. Yah mine had a broken toe and handle of axe broke. No replacement but $50 credit. Should expect more with a piece of this price but oh well. Won't that let me piss me off. Prime is too awesome.

Thanks. Yah mine had a broken toe and handle of axe broke. No replacement but $50 credit. Should expect more with a piece of this price but oh well. Won't that let me piss me off. Prime is too awesome.

Aren't you displaying the axe? Or did you fix it yourself? Had to fix a hand plug/magnet problem myself.

Other then that mine only had an issue with the battle head (well at least the worst issue). But luckily no breakages. My other issue was a cosmetic one.

Haven't heard back from my store yet.

Wish the standard bust had a removable head like the battle damaged one. Would've solved my main issue.

Back