Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3600$ sounds about what i would have to pay too.2300+200$+++ in shipping,im sure the import would cost me nearly 1k too.My european brothers here knows what im talking about :lol

Hi guys quick question for those who have prime , when the legs are attached to that upper body do they fit properly without movement or they are loose?
Thanks for your response in advance.

Hi guys quick question for those who have prime , when the legs are attached to that upper body do they fit properly without movement or they are loose?
Thanks for your response in advance.

Hey buddy, yes there is a little movement but nothing that should be of a concern. Once both legs are attached then it's pretty much secure. Infact, yesterday I had the upper body balanced on one leg :lol :lol

He is talking about the gold pieces on the silver (oil) drums on each shoulder. His is missing one of the three.

I'd contact Sideshow and get some credit, then sculpt the missing piece with apoxi-sculpt. Gold paint and be done with it. I don't think it will be worth the hassle of getting a replacement.

Yes it is the oil drums on top of each shoulder where the issue is. Really good advice but if that was the only issue I was having I would probably go with it. But sadly it's not

To be fare, even though I clearly have gotten a bad one and will be looking for a replacement the detailed and sear presence of this thing is sick

I received mine and have not open it.
Is it safe to assemble (set-up) the statue to make sure everything fits and then disassemble all the parts for storage?
Thank you for your input.

thanks for the prompt reply buddy.

Your welcome :) now go and enjoy what I believe is the statue of 2015 :rock

I received mine and have not open it.
Is it safe to assemble (set-up) the statue to make sure everything fits and then disassemble all the parts for storage?
Thank you for your input.

Absolutely safe :) I found the assemble procedure pretty straight forward. Right leg first, then connect the upper body and left leg together, next is the two arms and then finally the head. Only tricky part I found was the two thin strips which connect the arms to the upper body...that took me abt 10 mins :gah: once I've taken photos I'll be sadly packing mine up into storage also :(

Your welcome :) now go and enjoy what I believe is the statue of 2015 :rock

Absolutely safe :) I found the assemble procedure pretty straight forward. Right leg first, then connect the upper body and left leg together, next is the two arms and then finally the head. Only tricky part I found was the two thin strips which connect the arms to the upper body...that took me abt 10 mins :gah: once I've taken photos I'll be sadly packing mine up into storage also :(

Thank you for your reply. I now have more confidence to do it.

Trying to get that bridge look,,,, still working on things to do without actually charging the statue...

image.jpg

Cool idea.

I'm looking to get the Megatron battle damaged bust to add to my display to get something along the same lines.

Are u going to get the prime battle damage as well ? I hate to spend the money when I have to heads now I can change out but the bust head looks pretty cool with that hole in it!!

Completely forgot about the Prime. But yeah I've already paid for both battle damaged versions.

I expect to receive them sometime in June from Popcultcha (Australia).

Originally wanted the basic Megatron, but when I rewatched the movie, I thought the battle damaged version would suit the display more.

Anyone have any luck getting replacement weapons? My axe is broken and SS has yet to respond.

My gun was broken and it took them 4 days to respone to me and when they did they said they didn't have anything and gave me a credit..
I guess it depends on how broken it is... If they feel u can glue it they will give u a credit

Back