Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for some help from fellow collectors...anybody with OP can measure is Width and Depth with Regular Gun in is right hand....or with a the 2 swords in is hands ? Measures with the statue only not the base :)

I might need them for custom, battle damaged will be cool. Only find some parts now.

So many epic pics filtering through for Optimus Prime...got mine finally on Friday and still haven't had a chance to open up the boxes! :gah: I did however, open the OP alternate BD switch out bust and just from that alone i can already tell that this piece is going to be even more detailed than Megatron! :thud:

4292e451b4efb04f22216d135918b854.jpg

Great piece isn't it ? I am realy happy to have this bust BD version. This is really the version when Optimus is staring at Megatron before killing him in DOTM.

Great piece isn't it ? I am realy happy to have this bust BD version. This is really the version when Optimus is staring at Megatron before killing him in DOTM.

It's fantastic! I mean the bust can only about 6 inches tall but the detail is just incredible! The statue can only be even more badass!! :rock

I'm starting to think what will happen once Prime 1 begins to tackle the Marvel world! :horror :thud:

Finally put my Optimus together. The middle left toe piece broke off. Just super glued it back on. Besides that everything turned out perfect. Base is huge is an understatement. I hope he'll stand on his own. Takes up too much space for my liking. Awesome piece probably one of the best that I own. Close 2nd to XM magneto IMO.

Magneto is amazing in person isn't it? Stunning statue. I'm sure this Prime will win large scale statue of the year. I can't think of anything better.

What an awesome idea and display! Nice one Chris. I saw those pics on FB but didn't know it was you. :D

Cheers Jay. It was a shame to keep all that cool stuff in the box so this was the only thing I could think of to display it. Turned out better than expected [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love what you did there Chris with displaying all the weapons.It gave me an idea for a diorama.If you're willing to spend that extra money and space,an Optimus Armory diorama like this from DOTM would be awesome!Lights up and everything.

j0dtua.jpg

Wow great display and realy great idea......
I nearly have mine payed off and can't wait

I love what you did there Chris with displaying all the weapons.It gave me an idea for a diorama.If you're willing to spend that extra money and space,an Optimus Armory diorama like this from DOTM would be awesome!Lights up and everything.

j0dtua.jpg

That's kind of cool. I would love to display all the weapons on some kind of plaque.

Wow Chris , that is one smart ideal!!

Cheers guys. I am quite pleased how it turned out and am glad I found a way to display everything as they are too cool to be left in the box. An Optimus Armory would definitely have been cool but I couldn't imagine how big that would have to be for all his weapons.

I have a few ideas on how to make him battle damage,, going to start working on a few things to add to him... I don't want to play with anything on him so I'm heading to a Home Depot to look at some items....

I have a few ideas on how to make him battle damage,, going to start working on a few things to add to him... I don't want to play with anything on him so I'm heading to a Home Depot to look at some items....

Battle damage may not be necessary but adding more weathering effect surely make him more lifelike. I am currently doing this job. What is your idea of adding something on him?

Back