Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally put my Optimus together. The middle left toe piece broke off. Just super glued it back on. Besides that everything turned out perfect. Base is huge is an understatement. I hope he'll stand on his own. Takes up too much space for my liking. Awesome piece probably one of the best that I own. Close 2nd to XM magneto IMO.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431128072.741986.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431128072.741986.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 312
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431128085.172850.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431128085.172850.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 242
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431128093.325744.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431128093.325744.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 234
Nice! congratulation DrProXX.. Look like your foot got detach similar to my friend who has it.
Anyway Optimus can stand by himself without problem.

Funny when people do says prime 1 stuff cost $$$$... Do you know what it takes for them to get each statue to be able to stand on its own... That alone I tell myself it's money well spent!! Opening mine up tomorrow.. Already have it here and cleanered out the table for him and got my self some beers and charging the cam over night....

Get mine along with starscream Monday. I did however get the Optimus bust today. Anybody guide me into where the batteries go for light up eyes?

Hi guys, if anyone have the parts for sale, please let me know, arm, foot or hands with weapon. Thanks a lot

Nice pix BLC.
You plan on moving them around much?
The reason I ask is because neither of them are fully assembled.

Nice pix BLC.
You plan on moving them around much?
The reason I ask is because neither of them are fully assembled.

Lol yeah until I get a case or a permanent spot I didn't want to mess with unwrapping all the add-on pieces

Just be carefull when moving the piece. It'll probably be a good idea to at least disassemble the hands/weapons prior to moving/adjusting the piece.

Because as strong as the magnets are, you've got to take into account the weight of some of these weapons etc.

Exactly what parts do you need and what's the max your willing to pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just was able to put mine together������
He really is a masterpiece.. I don't feel I was waiting for this to come for a year I feel I was waiting from the 1st time I learned about prime back in the 80s
I had a few problems with mine,,one of the middle toes was broken off so I had to glue it back on. The Mega Striker had a broken piece to it so I had to glue that one as well... Going to see is I can at least get somewhat of a credit from SS...

Finally put my Optimus together. The middle left toe piece broke off. Just super glued it back on. Besides that everything turned out perfect. Base is huge is an understatement. I hope he'll stand on his own. Takes up too much space for my liking. Awesome piece probably one of the best that I own. Close 2nd to XM magneto IMO.

That's crazy the same happen to mine.....

Back