Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol nah, your right! :gah: i just checked :(

still going ahead with it though....just one more after this (Bumblebee) and then that's it for me! :lecture unless they eventually release Ironhide :rock :lol
Nextlevel99 already confirmed prime 1 studios is already working on Ironhide!

Does anyone know if both boxes ship together as one or are they separate and come with two different tracking numbers.. ?

$2300 for the statue
$240 Shipping

That's £1,649.83 using Xrates which is always right. Vat on that at 20% is £330 plus the fedex fee.

Which is why i consider a last minute cancellation now and get it later when i can actually afford it :lol It's not gonna sell out any time soon at that price.
Only reason i should keep my order is because it's a EX,but the gun is not that important really.

The Exchange rate is killing me these days!

Which is why i consider a last minute cancellation now and get it later when i can actually afford it :lol It's not gonna sell out any time soon at that price.
Only reason i should keep my order is because it's a EX,but the gun is not that important really.

The Exchange rate is killing me these days!

I cancelled my EX to get it later. I'd have never used that gun either.

I cancelled my EX to get it later. I'd have never used that gun either.

I just cancelled.Never thought i would pass on a Optimus statue :lol

I would sell 70% of my collection for this statue alone,but i can't pull the trigger as of right now.The money just isn't there,never spent that kind of money on a single piece before.
I need to ask for a raise :lol

I am paying 2300 euros for a regular from a retailer but he is giving me it at the PO price as it has jumped to 2700 euros since it came in stock. Because of the strong dollar exchange rate they have to pay their suppliers more so inevitably it pushes the price up for us. What I don't get is if I wanted to buy the LSF Doom it would cost 700 euros less which doesn't make sense as its twice the size. OP is my last statue as I can't afford this stuff anymore no matter how cool it is and how much I want (need) it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just cancelled.Never thought i would pass on a Optimus statue :lol

I would sell 70% of my collection for this statue alone,but i can't pull the trigger as of right now.The money just isn't there,never spent that kind of money on a single piece before.
I need to ask for a raise :lol

I was tempted to be fair but i cancelled another important pre order (Iron Man MK42 Lifesize Bust) instead cos that one i can pick up at any time. As much as paying all that money makes me sick, i aint missing out on another Prime after not getting the old Sideshow version :( this baby is coming home! :rock

The only way I am able to have Optimus is that he is my only order atm, I have nothing on flex and I got my NrD from the P2 maquette put onto the final flex so I only have $134 plus shipping as my final payment and then the vat bill :)gah:) lol.

Big bucks but this is gonna be a show stopper in the flesh I am sure.

I am paying 2300 euros for a regular from a retailer but he is giving me it at the PO price as it has jumped to 2700 euros since it came in stock. Because of the strong dollar exchange rate they have to pay their suppliers more so inevitably it pushes the price up for us. What I don't get is if I wanted to buy the LSF Doom it would cost 700 euros less which doesn't make sense as its twice the size. OP is my last statue as I can't afford this stuff anymore no matter how cool it is and how much I want (need) it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah the prices are getting really crazy aren't they Chris? :(

I was tempted to be fair but i cancelled another important pre order (Iron Man MK42 Lifesize Bust) instead cos that one i can pick up at any time. As much as paying all that money makes me sick, i aint missing out on another Prime after not getting the old Sideshow version :( this baby is coming home! :rock

I don't think any of us need to worry about missing out on Optimus.At that price it will sit around for a while unless it's the EX you want.
When I,of all people pass on Optimus you know it will be available for a while.Been waiting for this kind of presentation of Optimus ever since i started collecting so I AM getting it no matter what,just not right now.The Sideshow one will do for me right now allthough it will be sold for reduced cost to raise funds for Prime1.

I don't think any of us need to worry about missing out on Optimus.At that price it will sit around for a while unless it's the EX you want.
When I,of all people pass on Optimus you know it will be available for a while.Been waiting for this kind of presentation of Optimus ever since i started collecting so I AM getting it no matter what,just not right now.The Sideshow one will do for me right now allthough it will be sold for reduced cost to raise funds for Prime1.

Yea, at least you'll have that original SS Prime Maquette to help with the funding of the new Prime 1 version...i think quite a few of those went up for sale once Prime 1 announced their version. I still like that original piece to be fair....especially the base

A few people must have cancelled the EX because it was only the other day Sideshow offered me it again even though i cancelled it. :D

I have been thinking about cancelling my regular several time, but I'd loose a NRD EUR 250. I noticed that many stores in EU are not keeping these statues due the USD/EUR cange rate. My supplier lost money on it and I am not sure I could get it later at a good price as I, probably, would have to import it myself.

I am thinking to get the AOE version as well (the complete one), if it is possible (I'll have to sell my EFX luke's reveal lightsaber)...

Yea, at least you'll have that original SS Prime Maquette to help with the funding of the new Prime 1 version...i think quite a few of those went up for sale once Prime 1 announced their version. I still like that original piece to be fair....especially the base

Looks a lot better in person. It's pretty impressive. Not as good as this one, but still bloody good.

Yeah the prices are getting really crazy aren't they Chris? :(

:exactly: Absolutely mental and scalpers don't help either they are killing the hobby, makes me sick that they can buy a HT's figure cheap and then flog it on flea bay for idiotic prices. I was looking to buy the IM stealth figure until I saw what the scalpers were charging for it, there is a limit and they were way over that and then some.

Back