Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine about a week ago from popcultcha here in Australia. I was very fortunate to recieve one with no issues and it really is a magnificent piece. The detail is amazing and in hand I can understand why certain parts are made from plastic.
Only thing I found trying was putting those 2 small connecting struts that go from his shoulders to under his chest, man i was sweating by the end of that!

Congrats brother! :clap get some pics up if you can ;) those of us who have ordered from Sideshow are still waiting for that processing email! :rock

Congrats brother! :clap get some pics up if you can ;) those of us who have ordered from Sideshow are still waiting for that processing email! :rock

Thanks man. I'm actually in the process of setting up my theater room and as it's the only space the boss will let me display my items in so I'm taking my time to fit things in haha, it's like playing tetris to be honest!

I'm also waiting on a personal grail item that I've wanted for many, many years. Once I get it I think I'll be ready to show off my collection in my own thread here. Although it will only fade in comparison to yours bud :hi5:.

Thanks man. I'm actually in the process of setting up my theater room and as it's the only space the boss will let me display my items in so I'm taking my time to fit things in haha, it's like playing tetris to be honest!

I'm also waiting on a personal grail item that I've wanted for many, many years. Once I get it I think I'll be ready to show off my collection in my own thread here. Although it will only fade in comparison to yours bud :hi5:.

:lol when you say permission from the boss you mean the wife right?! :lol

awesome bro! I cant wait to see your mancave up and operational :rock

and what is this grail piece your getting? :panic: only reason i ask is cos i did the same myself recently. As a late starter to this hobby and a big fan of old school sideshow pieces, i've managed to pretty much buy all the classics which i wanted....apart from one! ;) Well that's all changed now :rock Its a great feeling to finally track one down and to have it in your collection :)

yes i did order from SS

just got a strange email saying my order was cancelled, first I got one for the regular edition and moments later for the exclusive saying my order was cancelled; very odd. anyone else get that and it was followed by there are 3 exclusive pieces remaining on a first come first serve basis....very odd

Finally got my processing email from sideshow for Prime and it will ship on May 4th :panic:

Bad news is that for us Europeans, the shipping has been quoted at a whopping $240 :horror :thud:

If that wasn't bad enough, I recieved a second processing email from sideshow for the Prime switch out bust which will also be shipping on the same day :gah:

I've got some thinking to do cos this is gonna cost a bomb! :(

Finally got my processing email from sideshow for Prime and it will ship on May 4th :panic:

Bad news is that for us Europeans, the shipping has been quoted at a whopping $240 :horror :thud:

If that wasn't bad enough, I recieved a second processing email from sideshow for the Prime switch out bust which will also be shipping on the same day :gah:

I've got some thinking to do cos this is gonna cost a bomb! :(

Wow that's crazy, my last flex is on 25th may so am still waiting for my shipping notice...

What are you gonna do? Sacrifice the bust?

Hi nextlevel, do you know if metal core installs inside OP's leg especially inside knee for better support? Thank.

Wow that's crazy, my last flex is on 25th may so am still waiting for my shipping notice...

What are you gonna do? Sacrifice the bust?

That might be an option Ben...but i'd still get a horrific customs bill from Fedex for the actual statue regardless of the extra bust :(

For those Europeans who have ordered this direct with Sideshow...look away now if your feeling sqeamish! :lol :lol

Import Tax based on the value of the item plus the $240 shipping will come to a total of.....:horror :thud:

GBP300.00

meaning the statue itself would have ended up costing me a whopping GBP1800.00 :( with that said, had i picked up the regular version locally....the total price would still have been GBP1780.00 making a saving of just GBP20.00)

That might be an option Ben...but i'd still get a horrific customs bill from Fedex for the actual statue regardless of the extra bust :(

For those Europeans who have ordered this direct with Sideshow...look away now if your feeling sqeamish! :lol :lol

Import Tax based on the value of the item plus the $240 shipping will come to a total of.....:horror :thud:

GBP300.00

**** that! £1980 total. Waaaay too much for an edition this big.

That's what you'll be paying. Check your visa bill and then come back to me. :lol

lol nah, your right! :gah: i just checked :(

still going ahead with it though....just one more after this (Bumblebee) and then that's it for me! :lecture unless they eventually release Ironhide :rock :lol

Back