Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thsi statue need.....
lower price- or made like 500-700pcs-supposedly its Collectible!!
better chinese people!
qc stastic!
repaint!
clear qc people!!!

Custom I do agree with you on the fact that this looks to be the best OP up to date. On the other hand we as collectors expect minimal / to no QC issues on something we pay $2300 for thats all. Im still waiting for my EX Prime from SSC and hopefully it doesnt have any of these issues that other collectors are having. That being said lets see some more pics of this bad boy ......:yess:

Yes it really is expensive (have it on flexpay ) but I agree I with you being the best Optimus . I have faith that it is the few that have QC issues ( nature of the beast being mass produced) Need a little positive attitude around here!

Yatyau, how did you make the eyes? Did you replace them or sculpt them ?
I replaced it with custom made eyeball which is semi transparent, look like the whole eyeball glows. Then added two pieces of tiny stick outside the eyeball.

Looks great! As I have the bust, I see that's one part I am not pleased with as it is part of the sculpt. It is ok and I can live with it, but it would have been better to have eyeballs added instead of sculpted.

It seems buch better on the AOE Prime and Galvatron though.

Looks great! As I have the bust, I see that's one part I am not pleased with as it is part of the sculpt. It is ok and I can live with it, but it would have been better to have eyeballs added instead of sculpted.

It seems buch better on the AOE Prime and Galvatron though.

actually my work was not that difficult. Factory should do it better than me. If the V shape stick outside the eye is separately plug in, it would look more movie accurate.

Can anyone give me some info. What's happend is I'm from UK and I bought this prime 1 optimus prime and it got held at customs and they said I must pay before they can release item so I payed the custom charges and recieved the statue damaged so I got in touch with sideshow and they said destroy it and we,ll give you refund but customs are saying if I destroy the item they won't give me my refund only way they will give me refund is if I send it back. Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Customs only refund you on returns, but Sideshow will only refund you the purchase price. (Maybe shipping too)
It is the risk when ordering overseas.

You'll need proof of the refund from sideshow.
The mail that sideshow sent you.
Proof that the statue has been destroyed, then you'll have to speak to a supervisor at customs.
It's best if you start speaking with that supervisor before you proceed. Explain that it's cheaper for Sideshow to have you destroy it rather than pay return shipping.

Facebox

Thank you for the info brother really appretiate that. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my replacement accessory from Simply Toys has arrived, couldnt check it out yet though,, hope it arrived safely

just got a strange email saying my order was cancelled, first I got one for the regular edition and moments later for the exclusive saying my order was cancelled; very odd. anyone else get that and it was followed by there are 3 exclusive pieces remaining on a first come first serve basis....very odd

just got a strange email saying my order was cancelled, first I got one for the regular edition and moments later for the exclusive saying my order was cancelled; very odd. anyone else get that and it was followed by there are 3 exclusive pieces remaining on a first come first serve basis....very odd

Did you order from sideshow?

What's the packaging like with the statue? I hope it's good! Was it just one accessory that was broken?

packaging is like any other standard statue packaging, not like XM though,,
i had only one accesory damaged . though it comes in a lot of parts, and looks very delicate as well

Simply Toy gave me. 2 week deadline to exchangemy broken leg. I brought it to them. Their replacement had paint chip. 2 weeks later they still haven't replace it. How hard is it to find replacement in their warehouse. Zzz

Received mine about a week ago from popcultcha here in Australia. I was very fortunate to recieve one with no issues and it really is a magnificent piece. The detail is amazing and in hand I can understand why certain parts are made from plastic.
Only thing I found trying was putting those 2 small connecting struts that go from his shoulders to under his chest, man i was sweating by the end of that!

Back