Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they realese it in near future, I am super happy with, since their new ones seem to have more details and putting little bit more effort into them :)

Sorry to say I spoke to the art director, he prefer museum pose for all transformers don't expect anytime dynamic pose from prime1.

Such "museum pose" is simply an excuse to me, does it means museum pose is equal to lifeless standing pose?! I don't think so. Don't forget, even figures in wax museum do have various pose and gesture. They are not expressionless.

Guys need help to decide, should I keep my regular for $2000 ? I don't think there is any price lower then that. But it's regular not exclusive .

Such "museum pose" is simply an excuse to me, does it means museum pose is equal to lifeless standing pose?! I don't think so.

You may not like the direction Prime1 is doing for the pose. If you go to exhibition see the whole collection i think you might understand really look like Art gallery For Transformers.

I really like Ironhide pose remain my of this cover pretty cool :)

I think the Ironhide looks a bit too symmetrical.

Even though Prime 1 uses more or less museum poses, all their statues have a little bit of action pose in them. Well except for the AOE Optimus. But that has presence and its Optimus.

Just wish Ironhide, if the pose remains as per the picture posted, had the opposing arms and legs at slightly (more) different levels of movement.

You may not like the direction Prime1 is doing for the pose. If you go to exhibition see the whole collection i think you might understand really look like Art gallery For Transformers.

The pose of this pic is better as comparing to the boring standing pose shows on last page CG.

I think the Ironhide looks a bit too symmetrical.

Even though Prime 1 uses more or less museum poses, all their statues have a little bit of action pose in them. Well except for the AOE Optimus. But that has presence and its Optimus.

Just wish Ironhide, if the pose remains as per the picture posted, had the opposing arms and legs at slightly (more) different levels of movement.

I agree..other guys have asymmetrical pose. It would be cool to have little bit of action pose image.jpg

Last edited:

The pose of this pic is better as comparing to the boring standing pose shows on last page CG.
This pose shows attitude.

Guys need help to decide, should I keep my regular for $2000 ? I don't think there is any price lower then that. But it's regular not exclusive .

Keep your regular, the shotgun is not worth the extra cash. I canceled my exclusive for the regular and saved myself $250 bucks and I'm not looking back. With the other gun, swords, axe and shield you will not miss the shotgun. With the money you can save go buy a PF you want. I would much rather have another piece then the shotgun. I have mine displayed with a sword in the right axe in the left and the shield is laying on the base and love it. Don't need the exclusive.

I hope Ironhide indeed happens.At this cost it is the only other Robot i would buy along with Optimus.

I also used to chase the ex. But it's additional 400$ for me here. Now I just passed on the exc and use the cash to get a
PF too

is mine construction. veneered walnut (America).
Internal lighting and crystal 12mm.
ιf you place the original base,has little static problems. the right leg is not standing perfectly. and i would lose all this good result of the lighting. The figure stand alone, do not need the base. best is standing alone and there is room to place all the accessories.

Just cancelled my EX with the shipping and Australian Dollar at 72 cents I am not interested anymore

I have the sideshow Optimus I can live with that

Back