Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very surprised to see the inflation on shipping for OP compared to Megatron,but not at all surprised.I wont support this line anymore anyways,so many of these coming out,and another version just around the corner.Id love to meet the marketing guys over at Prime 1

I am thinking the same I dudnt get megatron and I'm happy I didn't with them just showing off the new one, I will get prime just Cuz it's him but after him most likly nothing more..

Very surprised to see the inflation on shipping for OP compared to Megatron,but not at all surprised.I wont support this line anymore anyways,so many of these coming out,and another version just around the corner.Id love to meet the marketing guys over at Prime 1

another version????? please explain?

Just had this on email, not impressed!!!

Hello Valued Collector,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Prime-1 Studios: Optimus Prime Exclusive Satue!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between February and March of 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between May and June of 2015.

We appreciate your patience and rest assured that we will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team

Yep, as expected and stated feb 2014, this would arrive in June 2015. Same bs from SS. Not surprised at all. This is one thing I hate most is that preorders are always delayed and I slowly begin to lose interest of what I am buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I was thinking exactly the same. These distributors and studios are just milking us every penny to suit their sales and targets. I have cancelled preorders before because my circumstances had changed because of their silly delays. This really is not acceptable anymore. Megatron was exactly the same. By the time I got megs the buzz was well and truly gone. Any preorder from prime1 other than customers from japan ordering add at least 6 months to their fraudulent waiting times. Other retailers wait upto a year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't know what to do. ATM I feel really deflated about it and I can't justify that with how much this is gonna cost to get to the UK... Will have to see.

This is crap. Asian had op long long time ago and now they even have star scream. We from the west get all the delay crap. This is unfair and I'm starting to get annoy by this.

What I hate the most is they push back shipping dates and they someone gets one that's painted wrong and when u send a email they reply blah blah blah they are hand crafted. I'm ok with an item being pushed back I kind of look at a preorders will take 12 to 14 months. But that doesn't mean I want to freak out.?the past 5 days I been waiting for a email stating I will be charged for this big boy and all I get is its being punshed back..... I just hope with the delay comes a piece that is 100% to what the pics show.

Back