Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot Asian countries already got them, saw a lot pics too, and most of them love it, I just don't get too much interesting on this... But I po already !!

Sorry I don't agree I consider Statue as art piece not toys

Totally agreed with you here Nextlevel - for me HT pieces are just superior quality version of toys you normally buy from toy r us. It reminded me of those TMNT figures I used to buy in the late 80s early 90s.

HT is very clever in term of marketing and good for them - but I never put HT in the same category as statues ( Bowen, ss, cm, prime 1 etc)

Statues are sculptures - art pieces and like everything else in this world - there are many different grades and quality - IMO they are certainly not toys.

But for non-collectors everything are toys to them... Like when I see girls carrying Hermes - they are just handbags for me nothing special !

Just got my Notice that the Hong Kong Exclusive with the Floating Matrix is Shipping out on Friday.
I think the Sideshow Exclusive is almost ready too. They also sent me a Notice that the last Flexpay will charge soon too.
I have no idea what possessed me to order both??
I read that the Statue comes in Three Large Boxes?
Where on Earth am I gonna put All these Massive Boxes??

:slap

Anything wrong with the previous eye that you decide to alter it Yatyau?

Anything wrong with the previous eye that you decide to alter it Yatyau?
nothing wrong, just my habit to modify statue. I may make it back to the original look if the new look is not good.

has anyone got both the prime1 and sideshow optimus statues? would love to see a foto of both together for size and detail comparison.

Back