Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not mine other in hand pics enjoy :)

Geez, he is pretty big. I remember when I got that metroplex I thought he was effing massive. ive gotten used to seeing him everyday tho, so he looks big, not massive anymore, but that optimus actually looks bigger. :)

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

A bunch of plastic parts huh.

I don't know what it is but Nextlevel your OP looks a fraction better than the others, maybe it's the photography but I know you re pretty close to Prime1 so do you have one of the proto's or display pieces? It just 'pops' better than the others.

Maybe it's my imagination and would be cleared up by some SLR shots from other people rather than mobile phone shots.

Can't wait for OP to arrive!

I don't know what it is but Nextlevel your OP looks a fraction better than the others, maybe it's the photography but I know you re pretty close to Prime1 so do you have one of the proto's or display pieces? It just 'pops' better than the others.

Maybe it's my imagination and would be cleared up by some SLR shots from other people rather than mobile phone shots.

Can't wait for OP to arrive!

I used my good Nikon camera, will look much better mobile phone shots.... Of course mine is production pieces. :)

Wow! Dare I say... I think the weathering will make this piece look even better than the clean. But that's just me. I always prefer a weathered look versus clean if given the option on anything metallic/robotic, simply because I think it makes it look more realistic.

Back