Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the base of Meg is so much bigger. But Optimus look small for sure in that foto

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Start saving up guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Article: Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

It be 2k average. Just because it is shorter doesn't mean the mass is small. It transforms to a jet fighter so volume size it is bigger than prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpgIMHO, it doesn't look cgi accurate at all and they should have just used this pose instead of that stupid looking stance,lol.

View attachment 112492IMHO, it doesn't look cgi accurate at all and they should have just used this pose instead of that stupid looking stance,lol.

And oh, compared to that image, prime1's strascream is too fat and wide and lots of missing details as well. Since this is just a prototype there will some improvements for sure and hope they change the pose too.

And oh, compared to that image, prime1's strascream is too fat and wide and lots of missing details as well. Since this is just a prototype there will some improvements for sure and hope they change the pose too.

You are completely wrong about it you are comparing different angle.. Hes much wider as you may think about the details you need to wait the official pics.

Not only base... but limbs and body parts are smaller/thinner too

Hey guys everybody should rewatch the movie.. Optimus is smaller than Megatron in fact he should be little more smaller to be correct scale for the movie.

Optimus is smaller than Megatron in fact he should be little more smaller to be correct scale for the movie.

this is true for both the movie and G1. However, for those that are a bit OCD I think they would have liked for these two guys to have been pretty much a similar size thus creating a nice levelled display for those lucky enough to have both in their collection. Also a shame that Prime doesn't at least have the same sized base :dunno I was under the impression they would be the same size and height despite Prime being smaller...

Prime is a lot smaller than Megs in the movie verse, I'd rather they keep all the pieces to scale cos if I have Bumblebee next to Prime I don't want him being the same size as Prime, it would look weird.

Optimus-versus-Megatron-transformers-72749_800_430.jpg

3381232-9031317102-7157..jpg

this is true for both the movie and G1. However, for those that are a bit OCD I think they would have liked for these two guys to have been pretty much a similar size thus creating a nice levelled display for those lucky enough to have both in their collection. Also a shame that Prime doesn't at least have the same sized base :dunno I was under the impression they would be the same size and height despite Prime being smaller...

You right Andy. Prime being smaller and movie accurate is fine. But when the base shrinks, then Prime look even smaller bc Megatron is on such a huge base. Then Bee base will b even smaller, and so on. They don't look that nice when displayed together when base are so far off :wink1:

You right Andy. Prime being smaller and movie accurate is fine. But when the base shrinks, then Prime look even smaller bc Megatron is on such a huge base. Then Bee base will b even smaller, and so on. They don't look that nice when displayed together when base are so far off :wink1:

oh yeah about the base the reason they change the height a lot people complain Megatron base was to big.. so they make decision to reduce it overall.
I have the chance to visit they brand new office i saw the collection and look pretty awesome together every base match characters personality.

by the way Starscream is freaking awesome :)

oh yeah about the base the reason they change the height a lot people complain Megatron base was to big.. so they make decision to reduce it overall.
I have the chance to visit they brand new office i saw the collection and look pretty awesome together every base match characters personality.

by the way Starscream is freaking awesome :)

Yup, Mega base was humongous and super heavy. Oh well, wishful thinking =).... You are our insider guy for Prime1 :clap

Article: Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Yea, doesn't really bother me too much as I wont be getting Megatron but if I was I'd definately prefer to have them on the same level base...we know that Optimus is notably smaller than Megatron but with a lower base he already looks titchy next to Megs - which a lot of people were complaining about on the facebook groups...I can kinda see their point. I think Megatrons base needs to be lowered a tad more to the same height as Starscream I think

a6ybuvyt.jpg

Would definitely love to add Bumblebee in the future (if funds allow) but I'm not feeling Starscream at all :(

Last edited:
Back