Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable detail. I'm very happy to order this. I hope it turns out like this. Simply gorgeous.

I have visited the shop and have seen this piece in real. It is extremely details, even more than megatron. it look metal, solid and heavy.
The videos and photos just can't show the real. in fact, it is at least 5X better in my opinion

Looking forward on their bumblebee!!

I have visited the shop and have seen this piece in real. It is extremely details, even more than megatron. it look metal, solid and heavy.
The videos and photos just can't show the real. in fact, it is at least 5X better in my opinion

Wow that's good to hear. I def want to get bee as he was my favorite design of the TF movies.

Agreed to that. As I have said, I was blown away on the amount of detail on this piece and his huge. Lucky for me I can visit the display piece anytime I want.

wow!!!

So is anyone else getting the Megatron as well? I saw only one guy on this thread get one, is anyone else thinking about pulling the trigger on one too?

Good to know that the paint app is good enough to make it appear metallic.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

My last flex in June!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.k. folks the new transformers age of extinction trailer was just released today. Can anyone on this thread sound off if you're digging the new look of optimus prime or not. If this overhauled look really pays homage to the great autobot leader.

I'm sure after seeing Prime in his action move in theatre, we will grow to like him/appreciate the statue if he was made.

O.k. folks the new transformers age of extinction trailer was just released today. Can anyone on this thread sound off if you're digging the new look of optimus prime or not. If this overhauled look really pays homage to the great autobot leader.

I think he looks cool... Although it looks to be another 95% action 5% story..... Hope I'm wrong..

I've studied the design of the new prime vs old quite closely and it is a big departure, 100% new parts, though with a similar profile on the face. I think he looks good and they needed a change but old prime is still my fav, might change after the new film.

Compared to Megatron you can really see they cut the base height a fair bit, which was a good change, focuses the eye more on the piece.

I've studied the design of the new prime vs old quite closely and it is a big departure, 100% new parts, though with a similar profile on the face. I think he looks good and they needed a change but old prime is still my fav, might change after the new film.

Compared to Megatron you can really see they cut the base height a fair bit, which was a good change, focuses the eye more on the piece.

I agree with you. Although the new movie needed some fresh characters and therefor some new robots it is just right that they give the old characters in this movie some cosmetic changes. But i think Bay has taken it way too far. For me the first, the second and the third prime from the respective movies has at least something reminiscent of the G1 prime. I dont mean the physical looks per se but the
concept of it. You can see paneling, wheels, windshields, wipers, side mirrors, gas tanks, exhaust pipes etc. It is in some ways pays homage to the G1 prime. With his new looks in this movie i dont see any of that. What i see is kind of japanese-esque samurai prime holding a katana and a shield? It pretty much reminded me of those japanese cartoon movie from the 80's like voltes 5 or Daimos. So im with you on this dr lexus. I like the old prime from dark of moon than this prime.

Back