Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine converted as well, had to get on the waitlist after registering at a freight forwarding site and with a US address,, but the Simplytoys had some ex in stock, so got one and paid in full for a discount, but still its 300$ more than SS without any reward points

But at least you'll be getting one. Congrats!

Some shots of new Prime:

I actually think the rendering ability of ILM has gone downhill since the first film though, or rather the compositing to be more precise.

Bit of Anakin's 'Nooooooo' about this.
1399828082010-TRANSFORMERS-AGE-EXTINCTION-MOV-jy-4660-.JPG

1399828082001-XXX-TRANSFORMERS-AGE-EXTINCTION-MOV-jy-4661-.JPG

BaT5Rm2.png

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Do u guys think there will be optimus from new movie by prime one? N does it will affect this optimus?

Do u guys think there will be optimus from new movie by prime one? N does it will affect this optimus?

My point of view this will not affect at all because they are completely different design.. really the aesthetic are so different proportion shape etc. I really like both.
Imagine to have both together they will look so awesome together.

My point of view this will not affect at all because they are completely different design.. really the aesthetic are so different proportion shape etc. I really like both.
Imagine to have both together they will look so awesome together.

Hey next level, this actually bugs me. Is it me or his head is in wrong direction or could be rotated left and right?

nextlevel99,

By the looks of the other weapons, it seems the accessories will also attach by using magnets.
Does that mean the Optimus will also need to be pieced together via magnets like Megatron?

Back