Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little upset i hummed and hawed over the price the day it opened, then when i went to buy it was sold out....so....after reading all the reviews and commentary here, I guess the regular version isn't as bad as I perceived it to be since I lost out on the EX, so I bit the bullet and purchased it today.

thanks guys!

What's weird some of the prime 1 photos have Optimus holding the Matrix of leadership in his hand.

Those are pictures of the Hong Kong Excusive which is only available there and I think only has an ES of 100 or 200.

little upset i hummed and hawed over the price the day it opened, then when i went to buy it was sold out....so....after reading all the reviews and commentary here, I guess the regular version isn't as bad as I perceived it to be since I lost out on the EX, so I bit the bullet and purchased it today.

thanks guys!

Honestly, I think this is one of those situations were everyone's bummed about missing out on the EX and then fast forward 18 months and they will do ANYTHING just to get even a regular because they didn't get anything.

If this doesn't have "grail" stamped all over it, I don't know what else does.

I noticed on you tube review that the megatron had no graphics on box it came in , was just a white box in with shipping box, bit disappointing no art work, hope this wont be same with optimus prime not a big issue but when paying these prices I expect a nice box and all with art????? any thoughts like I said not a big issue I want the statue not the box but its a nice extra the art work

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

That's a good point, it be nice to come with some nice packaging. Cinemaquettes have the best collectors boxes with COA. Prime1 should do something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree with u, just could have gotten the exclusive and passed on it only to get the regular hehe

Honestly, I think this is one of those situations were everyone's bummed about missing out on the EX and then fast forward 18 months and they will do ANYTHING just to get even a regular because they didn't get anything.

If this doesn't have "grail" stamped all over it, I don't know what else does.

Box is designed to get the item to you in one piece then fill up your loft/basement and who cares about a COA when you've got this beast to display.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

That's a good point, it be nice to come with some nice packaging. Cinemaquettes have the best collectors boxes with COA. Prime1 should do something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to look at boxes as WHAT DO I CARE, then I just got not to long along the Joker mime and the box is so F'en cool, yes I place it in my closet when I'm done, but to open your box and see colors and art that play into the item you paid for is pretty cool.. So yeah for the price I'm saying that box best say ," let's roll out" when I open it,,,

collectors boxes with COA. and singed and numbered yeah for this price u expect it would finish this off 100% ,

Boxes are just a nice touch but that's about it. Like Col said , who doesn't have 10 boxes cluttering up their garage doing nothing. If it means i save some cash then give me a brown shipper. Certs don't really mean anything statue wise, most come with the number stamped on the base.

Every box I've ever got has had bashed corners anyway.

I noticed on you tube review that the megatron had no graphics on box it came in , was just a white box in with shipping box, bit disappointing no art work, hope this wont be same with optimus prime not a big issue but when paying these prices I expect a nice box and all with art????? any thoughts like I said not a big issue I want the statue not the box but its a nice extra the art work

Megatron has graphic box... didnt some pics for know
pretty cool black with half Megatron face

My boxes goes right into storage, never even actually look at them... haha

I would like a nice box too with Megan fox on it, when she's bending over the car bonnet and giving Optimus a bonner LOL And throw in a nice COA or send all of us a special bonus like a pair of signed sealed and worn megan fox nickers... you know for a FACT flippers wont flip that! ComicBookGuy can attest to this lol

Yep, HK matrix exclusive.

SS Shot gun.

Has anyone tried to Order a Hong Kong Exclusive?
Since Sideshow Sold out so fast is the Hong Kong one even available to order over there?
Do the places in Hong Kong deliver to the US?

Has anyone tried to Order a Hong Kong Exclusive?
Since Sideshow Sold out so fast is the Hong Kong one even available to order over there?
Do the places in Hong Kong deliver to the US?

The way Prime1Studio went with their products;
Japan for Japanese consumers,
Asia for Eastern Hemisphere consumers, and
US for Western Hemisphere consumers.

Not too sure if there are other markets beside those 3 above. My attempt to order through SSC was declined because of this darn licensing restrictions! Watched Exclusive being snatched within 24hrs on SSC and their reply only came this morning. A call made to them the following day was useless as the only thing the customer rep. could say was sorry.

Anyhow I was left with no choice but to go ahead with the asian exclusive from a local shop priced roughly at USD2.5K. Another shop was already selling at USD2.7K!

You could try asking the HK shop if they could ship it over to US. Probably....but don't quote me, its only for HK consumers?

The way Prime1Studio went with their products;
Japan for Japanese consumers,
Asia for Eastern Hemisphere consumers, and
US for Western Hemisphere consumers.

Not too sure if there are other markets beside those 3 above. My attempt to order through SSC was declined because of this darn licensing restrictions! Watched Exclusive being snatched within 24hrs on SSC and their reply only came this morning. A call made to them the following day was useless as the only thing the customer rep. could say was sorry.

Anyhow I was left with no choice but to go ahead with the asian exclusive from a local shop priced roughly at USD2.5K. Another shop was already selling at USD2.7K!

You could try asking the HK shop if they could ship it over to US. Probably....but don't quote me, its only for HK consumers?

You can get the exc at Usd 2.5 is a steal... Indonesia is selling exc for Usd2.8K, definitely question whether the extra shotgun is worth $500?

Back