Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you posted. Looks at the teeth on that beast. I need this now. :horror

What did you think of them in person?

grimlock was amazing, the detail on optimus wasn't really that good, I would probably set him up without optimus. its coming out from prime one studios, price not set yet but SS rep said he would be about the 2k mark.

grimlock was amazing, the detail on optimus wasn't really that good, I would probably set him up without optimus. its coming out from prime one studios, price not set yet but SS rep said he would be about the 2k mark.

Yeah i'll display without Prime. How long would you say it is?

Do you know how big compare to Godzilla?

Godzilla is massive as well, its probably about 2-3 feet tall, not as wide I would say about 2 feet or so, I would post some pics of him for you but this is an prime forum lol. I trying to put my flicker album together and ill share the link with you guys so you can see everything SS did. Honestly one of the most impressive pieces I saw that was 1/6 scale is the deadpool, the ex. will be sick!

LOL right, its nice but getting prime and megatron is gonna have to be enough for me, but grimlock is a show stopper, no doubt.

Yeah if it had to be 2 it would be those for me as well. I'm adding this and Bee for sure. Just need to shift some old stuff first. Should have time though.

sideshowfreeks7_29_14 (1 of 1).JPG

my best shot of starscream.

Godzilla is massive as well, its probably about 2-3 feet tall, not as wide I would say about 2 feet or so, I would post some pics of him for you but this is an prime forum lol. I trying to put my flicker album together and ill share the link with you guys so you can see everything SS did. Honestly one of the most impressive pieces I saw that was 1/6 scale is the deadpool, the ex. will be sick!

Please post those G pics in the thread below:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?138476-Upcoming-Sideshow-GODZILLA-Collectibles

There's quite a few of us that would really appreciate that. :hi5:

wow that got out of hand quickly. bravo to asdf for not rushing to rage type.

asdf is a damn cool dude. Hahah.
As much as I like Grimlock, I'd rather have Prime 1 do Galvatron or Lockdown. Maybe even Optimus in all his majestic melee weapons.

Thanks guys. I believe we are all hobbyist and this should be fun, like when we were kids. :). Jay is way cooler than me :wink1:

:yess: Nice one.

I did have a list of statues and HT from SDCC until i saw this and that list is now in the bin. :lol

I have decided to stop all SS PO until in hand pics for them, with the big ES nowadays, it seem pretty easy getting a regular down the path later on.

With the amount of detail Prime1 put into these pieces,i want Optimus Alternate mode now.Would be really nice to have the Truck beside Optimus' robot mode.

Back