Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad the rest of the League didn't have an option to switch out the whole upper body too. The other Ex's with just the Box Exclusive doesn't really get anyone excited like the Wonder Woman Ex option has.

Too bad the rest of the League didn't have an option to switch out the whole upper body too. The other Ex's with just the Box Exclusive doesn't really get anyone excited like the Wonder Woman Ex option has.

The upper torso isn't really an exclusive. The whole package is just a deluxe edition. It's not even confirmed if the ultimate is only being offered through SSC and P1 directly (SSC would usually have a "sideshow exclusive" tag on the page if that were the case, but this didn't.)

I think the era of significant actual exclusives is likely coming to a close as P1 looks toward establishing itself as a direct distributor to retain more of the profit. Both the P1 store exclusives for Berserk's Griffith and Arkham Knight Joker were bigger draws than the Sideshow ones IMO.

You just have to remember that with the additional bust, comes additional costs.

I'm actually surprised that I haven't read any complaints on the price of the Ultimate set. The opposite in fact.

And oddly enough the standard Wonder Woman piece is cheaper than the others put up for preorder.

I myself am great full that the others didn't go this route. As it enables me to get them cheaper locally as other than the Batfleck headsculpt, I can live without all the other Exclusives. Saves me about $266 USD on each piece.

But I just had to have this.

The upper torso isn't really an exclusive. The whole package is just a deluxe edition. It's not even confirmed if the ultimate is only being offered through SSC and P1 directly (SSC would usually have a "sideshow exclusive" tag on the page if that were the case, but this didn't.)

I think the era of significant actual exclusives is likely coming to a close as P1 looks toward establishing itself as a direct distributor to retain more of the profit. Both the P1 store exclusives for Berserk's Griffith and Arkham Knight Joker were bigger draws than the Sideshow ones IMO.

Popcultcha which is Australia's primary retailer, told me they weren't expecting to get the Ultimate set. And given the edition size, and that it has already gone to waitlist hints that's it's likely true that other retailers won't get the Ultimate.

I'm thinking that when Prime 1 gives Sideshow an additional allotment, that'll be it.

You just have to remember that with the additional bust, comes additional costs.

I'm actually surprised that I haven't read any complaints on the price of the Ultimate set. The opposite in fact.

And oddly enough the standard Wonder Woman piece is cheaper than the others put up for preorder.

I myself am great full that the others didn't go this route. As it enables me to get them cheaper locally as other than the Batfleck headsculpt, I can live without all the other Exclusives. Saves me about $266 USD on each piece.

But I just had to have this.

Because it is a good deal. I'm sure people have done the math. $349 for the bust is fair, considering that it's half-body and their TDK Miller EX bust was $300. The $949 Full statue is the usual SRP. Get the ultimate and have the other upper body and a shoal for $50 less compared to getting the bust and statue separately (with the same pose at that).

This ultimate edition is also sold on the prime 1 main website. Doubt it will hit other retail stores but its still available to buy from there.

https://www.prime1studio.com/jl-wonderwoman-mmjl-05ut.html

So I guess I made the right decision in ordering it from Sideshow, rather than risk the slimmest of chances that Popcultcha Australia would receive an allotment.

I think this is the first full price statue I have ever bought from Sideshow, without the use of coupons and/or reward points. Burnt the last of mine on Wolverine.

With an edition size of only 350 i cannot see how they will distribute any all over the world considering sideshow and prime 1 website are selling them. They will want to turn over the regular edition the rest of the world i believe will get that.

With an edition size of only 350 i cannot see how they will distribute any all over the world considering sideshow and prime 1 website are selling them. They will want to turn over the regular edition the rest of the world i believe will get that.

Yep I tend to agree.

It's the same edition size as the Exclusives for Flash and Cyborg. Bats and Aquaman were 500.

This piece has been quite the little success for Prime 1, as keep in mind that none of the other above Exclusives have been waitlisted yet! Even though some have been out for preorder for quite a bit longer.

I have my order placed on my retail shop here in Switzerland for the Ultimate version, so no it's not exclusive for Sideshow and Prime1

This might sound like a stupid question but if worse comes to worse and you miss out on the EX you can just buy both the bust and statue separately and put it together right?

This might sound like a stupid question but if worse comes to worse and you miss out on the EX you can just buy both the bust and statue separately and put it together right?

As wargrider and a few other boardies posted it's not actually an EX but more of like a deluxe version, but no, you can't do that as the upper body with hands-on-hips pose comes only with the Ultimate Version. Getting the bust and the regular full statue would give you one-and-a-half figures with the same pose for $50 more vs the Ultimate :)

As wargrider and a few other boardies posted it's not actually an EX but more of like a deluxe version, but no, you can't do that as the upper body with hands-on-hips pose comes only with the Ultimate Version. Getting the bust and the regular full statue would give you one-and-a-half figures with the same pose for $50 more vs the Ultimate :)

Thanks for the clarification, for some reason I thought the cross arm pose was the bust, since on facebook they show the hands on the hip pose more often. However, I see now that on the Sideshow page it only shows the statue with the arms crossed, not the bust.

How do I get on the wait list?

Last edited:
Yep, apparently the bust is just what it is, for people who want just that piece. The only difference in the statues is the ultimate you get the arms at her waist switch-out.

Nope you can't. The arms on hips bust is ONLY in the ultimate edition. Also, the bust only version isn't removable from the base.

Yep, apparently the bust is just what it is, for people who want just that piece. The only difference in the statues is the ultimate you get the arms at her waist switch-out.

Yeah. I actually think that the bust is a good value for money @$349. It's a great alternative for those who can't get the full statue for some reason. Compared to their previous busts (that are cut by the chest, no arms and back is cut diagonally to accommodate the stand) this one only lacks the legs and the intricate base, but it's $600 less than the full statue (non-ultimate version). Comes in an iconic cross-arms pose, good likeness, even has the shield, sword, and lasso :)

Back