Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking at these pics again, and I hope for today they switch up the busts so we can get some more angles of the arms crossed full statue.

The current facesculpt for the arms on waist, seems to lack something. Imo sort of like the 1/2 scale. But one of the side profile shots truly made it look excellent.

I'm definitely getting this. I've been waiting for a really good gadot WW and this fits the bill. The arms down bust looks a tad weird with the open lips but the arms up one is spot on...love it. I would have preferred 1/4 but I'll take what I can get.

Looks great but I’m undecided. I really want a 1/3 of her holding her sword and shield while in her WW gear. Basically I need the 1/2 piece shrunk down to 1/3 scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I own so many at 1/4 scale, money and space means I'd have to sell them all to start again which I don't want to do. Sucks as there are so many nice 1/3 pieces, however it is good for my wallet ultimately! A good time to be a collector
I am kind of in he same boat you are with he 1/4 scale. I really like this piece and wanted to get it, he Justice League Superman and Justice League Batman to make a trinity display, but I am racking my brain how to fit these things somewhere in my home.

I am kind of in he same boat you are with he 1/4 scale. I really like this piece and wanted to get it, he Justice League Superman and Justice League Batman to make a trinity display, but I am racking my brain how to fit these things somewhere in my home.

I keep telling myself there will be others, which there will be. At some point you have to draw the line, and that line is 1/3 scale for me. I still have some amazing quarter scale and smaller pieces so I think I'll survive :wink1:

I keep telling myself there will be others, which there will be. At some point you have to draw the line, and that line is 1/3 scale for me. I still have some amazing quarter scale and smaller pieces so I think I'll survive :wink1:
That is some strong will power you have.

That is some strong will power you have.

Thank you lol as it stands I have 7 DC premium format statues, a life sized bust and another 1/4 scale just for starters but I feel like my focus gets muddled with every 1/6 scale or smaller figure/statue I get

I sold a lot of 1/4 once I got my first 1/3. I originally wanted all 1/4, but there are just too many good 1/3 right now so I decided to give up some 1/4 pieces.

After selling and canceling my entire 1/3 arkham collection, Ive become the pickiest SOB with what i buy. That being said, this has a good chance of being mine. We'll see if I still want it when its out in 2021.

"People said the Age of Heroes would never come again.”

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMJL-05UT: Wonder Woman Ultimate Version from Justice League film. Before she was Wonder Woman, she was the princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. In modern times, she works as an antiquities dealer at the Louvre Museum as Diana Prince. Shortly after the Justice League team assembled, Wonder Woman contributes to the successful offensive against Steppenwolf, forcing the alien invasion into retreat. Following this, Wonder Woman finally reveals herself to the world, becoming an official superheroine. Justice League is superhero film based on the DC Comics characters of the same name and it is the Fifth installment in the DC Extended Universe.

Statue features:
- Size approximately 33.7 inches [(H)85.5cm (W)40cm (D)32cm]
- One (1) removable cape
- One (1) PBDC-03: Wonder Woman Bust*
- LED Light up function on her Bracelets of Submission
*Wonder Woman Bust Torso can be interchangeable with Statue

Retail Price: $1249 US

Edition Size: 350

Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

5_DD8_C6_C8_B312_4_B50_B0_D0_49952_C887_E0_A.jpg

9561_B05_C_3849_446_A_B5_A8_24908_DF86_CE0.jpg

F79794_CB_36_A5_488_B_9531_E107_A19_EB10_F.jpg

That's really nice. Can't wait to get them all. Price is very good if you think about the switch out torso.

Good job Prime 1

Nice!

Hopefully I can get this locally. But it's good to know that my preferred version (arms crossed) is the non 'ultimate version'.

This is going to be a great piece in my collection.

The statue and bust will be available separately, but you save $49 by buying them together in this Ultimate Version. I collected the pics together into a slideshow...

Actually I'm not sure that's correct.

I believe you can only get the hands on waist pose in the Ultimate set. The Arms crossed version is both the standalone statue and also the standalone bust.

So how much is the non ultimate version? That means it will be significantly cheaper doenst it

Back