Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Blue 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Dan:

"Thank you for your message. The Prime 1 Jurassic World Blue model requires an initial down payment, and the remainder can be paid once the item is in stock (ETA Q3 2019). Details concerning this initial payment and shipping weight are expected to come in shortly, as the manufacturer is still finalizing some details concerning this piece. Simply let me know if you are interested, and I can contact you once the information becomes available."

In my response I asked about monthly payment plans, since I may go that route. Here's what I got back from Dan:

"Installment plans are available at the pace and price of your choosing. You may simply pay whatever amount you feel comfortable with, at any time of your choosing. Please note that due to PayPal's per-transaction fee system, this can result in an a slightly higher overall total, but checks can be used as well to avoid this.

I hope to have more information on this piece soon, but please let me know if you have questions in the meantime."

Keeping in mind I've never actually ordered a single item through his checkout system, I've ordered with Dan for a long time. Every time I want something I email him about it and he always gets right back to me with info and an invoice. I'm probably going to get this from his store, I don't really see the benefit of ordering through Chronicle since the price is the same. Although I haven't figure out how tax gets factored in.

From Dan:

"Thank you for your message. The Prime 1 Jurassic World Blue model requires an initial down payment, and the remainder can be paid once the item is in stock (ETA Q3 2019). Details concerning this initial payment and shipping weight are expected to come in shortly, as the manufacturer is still finalizing some details concerning this piece. Simply let me know if you are interested, and I can contact you once the information becomes available."
Interesting, hopefully CC implements a full pay when ships option also, Q3 2019 is a while away.

Interesting, hopefully CC implements a full pay when ships option also, Q3 2019 is a while away.

Just went on to CC they only have offer payment plans - full pay up to 10 month plan. I’ll be ordering through Dan as he confirmed he will be offering the down payment and then pay at the end option - said he would know more tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did u guys see this? IMG_1089.JPG

Just went on to CC they only have offer payment plans - full pay up to 10 month plan. I’ll be ordering through Dan as he confirmed he will be offering the down payment and then pay at the end option - said he would know more tomorrow

The same exact route I'm going. Dan with that same payment option. I'm not paying for something in full and then waiting an entire ~year after.

Yes, they don't have one now, and looks like they won't anytime soon, but SS will also be an option, Paul confirmed on other board.

Yeah, this has all been a marketing strategy by all three companies.

And people think they are competing..

There’s plenty of money to be made for everyone it looks like.

I am so weak... Ordered the EX on Chronicle Collectibles!!! Put it on the 10 month installment.

Luckily, that’s not a problem since I just want Blue anyway. This EX piece is pretty useless to me.

Yeah, I can see why it appeals to some people but it would've been really nice if it added something to the actual statue.

I have to agred I’m super disappointed in the EX but I guess had their been a swap out head it’s price would be a lot more. Either way I’m happy to skip the EX, if I want a baby Blue I’d get the 1:1 and I’m not interested in that either. Would I be crazy to say the baby Blue was a dumb idea in any form?

I’m so invested in Transformers I’m annoyed that they don’t have a long term 2 year plan we can plan around lol. I’ll definitely be selling my SS dinosaur pieces later even if to pay a portion.

I have to agred I’m super disappointed in the EX but I guess had their been a swap out head it’s price would be a lot more. Either way I’m happy to skip the EX, if I want a baby Blue I’d get the 1:1 and I’m not interested in that either. Would I be crazy to say the baby Blue was a dumb idea in any form?

I’m so invested in Transformers I’m annoyed that they don’t have a long term 2 year plan we can plan around lol. I’ll definitely be selling my SS dinosaur pieces later even if to pay a portion.

I agree with you, the baby blue seems nice in concept but I really don't like the execution. It looks really stupid to me and too cartoony. If it's supposed to be life size I would want it to look better.

Also hit me up if you really are going to sell some SS Dinosauria pieces!

Back