Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Blue 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering this myself. Frankly with IS and P1 making what appears to be better stuff, perhaps CC should just collect the royalty/distribution checks and stop making JP products.

Of course they are not going to stop making products themselves, that is ridiculous, they wouldn't be able to keep the license even if they did. Nothing from either of these other companies has even been released yet to know how they actual production pieces are going to turn out. P1 pieces usually are stellar though, and apart from some early issues just like Chronicle went through, IS has been pretty consistent also. Most of pieces from Chronicle are very well done, they just seem to get a bad rap from a couple misses nobody can let go, and they only keep improving. Competition like this will hopefully benefit us all.

Chronicle will get theirs out first in the US and will distribute Prime 1's a year or two from now when it is ready. Just guessing here and speaking of duplicated effort mainly baby blue btw.

I'm new to the prime1 statues..where and when can I preorder this if I'm in the US?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Definitely buying this one - got my posts confused a bit here as am not getting the Blue from Chronicle.

I was hoping Sideshow would distribute this one. But I guess it’s Chronicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes no sense..

SS caries Chronicles stuff??

I don’t get it..

Makes no sense..

SS caries Chronicles stuff??

I don’t get it..

Chronicle allows SS to sell their own manufactured stuff like any other place; Universal store, thinkgeek, Popcultcha, BBTS, etc.. For their deal with P1 and Iron Studio they will be the only source in the US, if they allow other places to see them too would hurt their own sales, which they can't afford. They can do that with their own manufactured stuff as there is more profit margin. They could work out a deal of course, but I don't see it happening unless people just refuse to order from them.

Chronicle allows SS to sell their own manufactured stuff like any other place; Universal store, thinkgeek, Popcultcha, BBTS, etc.. For their deal with P1 and Iron Studio they will be the only source in the US, if they allow other places to see them too would hurt their own sales, which they can't afford. They can do that with their own manufactured stuff as there is more profit margin. They could work out a deal of course, but I don't see it happening unless people just refuse to order from them.

How would they make more money on distribution of another companies products and less on their own products that they make from the same license?

And wouldn’t it hurt their own JP, JW products if they have some exclusive deal with P1 to be the sole distributor of P1 merchandise??

People are just going to buy the P1 products from the JP, JW, license and not Chronicle merch.

Screenshot_20180626-215522_Instagram.jpg

From SF. Looks like CC this week and no SS.

How would they make more money on distribution of another companies products and less on their own products that they make from the same license?

And wouldn’t it hurt their own JP, JW products if they have some exclusive deal with P1 to be the sole distributor of P1 merchandise??

People are just going to buy the P1 products from the JP, JW, license and not Chronicle merch.

No, that's not what I was saying. They have larger profit margins on their own pieces, not as much profit per piece for the fee they get just to distribute P1/IS stuff. They can afford to let other companies like Sideshow sell Chronicle products, but they can't afford to let those same outlets be an extra middle man for just distributing P1 or IS imports.

Whoa, this statue is nicely done ....but huge!

65cm x 41.5cm = 25.6in x 16.3in

Preorder for the regular version is up at Dan's Dinosaurs. Same price as it would be from P1.

I wonder if Dans Dino’s will allow you to just put a down payment down rather then pay monthly, like Prime offers direct. I know Chronicle will only allow monthly payments which considering I’ve already two going monthly don’t think I can afford another payment for 10 months

Not sure. I've ordered a lot from Dan's Dinosaurs in the past and he's really good about helping you out with stuff, so I'll ask him. I sent him a message about if he has an estimated shipping cost already.

Doesn’t look like Dans has any payment plans though - they require 100% upfront payment

Back