Prime 1 Studio: Injustice 2 - Wonder Woman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The skirt version looks gorgeous, I got an email from spec fiction and I want it but never played the game

The skirt version looks gorgeous, I got an email from spec fiction and I want it but never played the game

Who cares about the game, the skirt version would work as a comic version too imo it takes no more creative liberties then the newer ssc version (Which is nice too, just not on the level of this one). The game itself was really good if that helps but honestly i wouldnt worry about that. I highly doubt we get a better looking wonder woman esp at 1/4 scale. Those headsculpts are all freakin beautiful and damn near perfect, not to mention that skirt, pose, the sheer number of switchouts, and overall presentation of this piece. I cannot imagine this being topped for a long time- and if it is god knows what the price will be then lol. Now the pants version on the other hand, ya i dont see that working as comic substitute because its just not her traditional look at all. Skirt version or fail, ill be surprised if this last long for po, the other versions will be around a while, so i wouldnt sleep on the limited version if you are considering buying it

Im sure you know this already but if you live in states ordering the limited edition thru spec fiction will cost you more then ordering directly thru prime by atleast 100 usd plus whatever the taxes and shipping difference are. The standard Shipping from p1 is cheap as **** again right now, this will cost 20-35 thru prime 1 to usa depending on where you live

Spec fiction is charging 1100 plus shipping and taxes. Prime 1 for me is 999 plus 33 for shipping no taxes no custom fees

Spec Fiction price includes shipping.

It was free shipping on full pay he keeps ****ing around with the listings, but it doesnt matter now cause he is sold out.

B80B875B-66FF-4A3B-AE1C-288198C9C0E1.jpg

Who the **** wants to full pay 1100 over 2 years in advance or close too it for fake free shipping he is marking it up 100 more then retail plus you pay taxes. The other options were not free shipping, again its not free 100 mark up but they also added shipping on top with the other options (non full pay) up until he changed description after sell out.

Spec fiction was not the best place to buy this particular statue (they are good options for others but) its a prime website exclusive he just ordered extra copies and charged you markup for it, which is why bbts and secret compass were not selling the limited edition and why both the deposit and retail amount was a $100 more than the non website edition exclusives on his own website (and why it sold out so fast on his site cause he couldnt get many copies) eventhough the deluxe and limited are priced the same on p1 website

Won’t that shipping price fluctuate from now until then though?

No not exactly they were already quoting shipping higher on the website after they fixed that issue. When i emailed them they said shipping quotes are very close to exact and that problem was old news. If you have older order with them (pre covid) like my p1 black suit supes then ya you may get ****ed but not with these new orders placed today. If you think about it logically why would they continue to misquote shipping costs after they realized there was a problem months ago, they wouldnt they fixed that **** or its not an issue anymore.

You simply cant beat 999 plus 30 for shipping and no tax or customs if your a US resident ordering the limited edition anywhere else. Just make sure you select standard shipping

The only ***** would be dealing with returns but id be surprised if they wont take care of us, where do we think sideshow gets replacement parts, its just the turn around time will be way longer.

I agree it is beautiful, maybe it's the blocky chest armour putting me off, either way I have other priorities at the mo so will have to let this one go, looking forward to seeing in hand pics though

Man I guess Prime 1 Wonder Woman 1/3 comic version will never be made :( so I guess this will be the one till they descide to make one 1/3

The gold W makes her chest look small… And the W is bulky looking... other than that it's a gorgeous statue...

The gold W makes her chest look small… And the W is bulky looking... other than that it's a gorgeous statue...

Yup ...agree about the W being too bulky. More into comic-based WW, tho ...so this WW is not for me.

Back