Prime 1 Studio: Injustice 2 - Wonder Woman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, the gal likeness in particular. I thought the superman has a cavill look to him too

Alternate shield:

NeFdHxp.jpg

Looks better with that shield then the blue one, I’ll be surprised if these statues dont come with a decent number of switch out parts. Gear was a huge part of the game, it would be an injustice to the property if they don’t. By far one of the best Wonder Woman head sculpts to date that isn’t a movie version even though it does look like GG

Portrait looks nothing like the game which is 1000% a good thing lol. Injustice is not exactly known for it's amazing portraits especially when it comes to its female characters.

These outfit designs are quite bizarre. I've seen the game but never expected statues from it. Face/hair on WW looks great but the outfit...ehhhh....

These outfit designs are quite bizarre. I've seen the game but never expected statues from it. Face/hair on WW looks great but the outfit...ehhhh....

On the flip side if you happen to collect Wonder Woman statues it’s nice to get some variety in outfits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I don’t know much about Power Girl, but I pretty much already consider her to be a skin of the Supergirl character anyway. Just endowed with other ‘abilities’.

Power Girl is the older version of Supergirl from a different Earth.... So they're both Kara Zor-L.... She actually had an outfit closer to what Superman wears but when she was taken from her Earth to this one she found out a younger version of her already existed so she changed her costume and took on the name Power Girl.

In a nutshell :)

Finally up for PO, the limited edition version is amazing- so glad they offered it since im not a huge fan of the pants. Sure its costly for 1/4 but you get alot of swap out parts. I placed my order for the limited via p1?s website this morning. Soon as she arrives i am boxing up my OG Ssc pf version

https://www.prime1studio.com/dcij2-wonder-woman-pmdcij-06lm.html

Is Sideshow going to have the Limited Version as well, or is that only direct from Prime 1?

I dont think so man neither secret compass or bbts got it. I think its a prime website exclusive. Besides it will most likely sell out by the time sideshow would get it which they probably wont anyway. Its way better then the pants versions, limited or fail. Its the Best 1/4 scale wonder woman statue ever made, those ****ing head sculpts and that skirt version wow. Its a thing of beauty. I plan to pair her with prime 1 new 52 supes Ex and new 52 bats Ex

Back