Prime 1 Studio - Injustice 2 - Supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
injustice typically goes with a heavily armored look to their costumes, so if you hate that style, then you obviously would probably hate everything from the line. i on the other hand sorta like some of the injustice aesthetics, so some of the pieces i wouldn't just wrote off.

I like/love most of the Injustice designs... but what we have seen so far on Supergirl is not good IMO.

Hope we something from P1 soon.

Anxious to know how this will look .....

Ok, Im sure a lot of people have forgotten about this line. But I hope we do see the Supergirl that was spoke of almost a year ago. Especially now that in the game she looks great.

I do agree. After playing the game, her suit is great. The armor we saw was just one possibility. They do have her kryptonian outfit which is a cool modern take of her classic outfit. It would be cool to see that

I thought that this line would replace the Arkham Knight line . And just go through the injustice 2 roster . But that might be too many . I would insta pay Atrocious tho.

Only 5pcs.. really..

Supergirl, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Darkseid (there was a Teaser)

Hmm, I think there will be more.

Yes, I hope so.

Cat and Harley are nice, too.
Canary and Arrow, of course Joker.

No way that they are making only 5pcs.

Sigh....... Still nothing on this line. I was very much hoping this would become the new "Arkham" line. Just work their way through the roster. I might be getting too impatient for this. LOL

Yeah I as well. It has been rather quiet on this line hasn't it? I wonder if it's still in the loop?

Back