Prime 1 Studio - Injustice 2 - Supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get the "functional" argument for a costume for anyone in the Superman family. They aren't susceptible to temperature and don't need armor. I guess some people will like this, but I think overall the look is too busy. I just want one fantastic, normal costume Supergirl 1/4 statue with a beautiful face. That can't be so much to ask for, can it?

If your going to add a bit of reality to it I guess, you could argue their suits would burn off every time they went through earth's atmosphere, or if someone shoots them with a machine gun their cloth outfit would be torn to bits... And before you say well it's krypton cloth, there is no lore that shows krypton cloth was indestructible, if it was they would never have wore armor suits on Krypton.... And the yellow sun doesn't turn krypton cloth in super cloth.... :p

As for the blanket argument, there was no way enough blankets to make a full suit and cape, come on now :) ever see the size of blankets for babies?

As for the invincibility layer that protects his cloth outfit, that is so lame sounding :lol ..... much lamer then Krypton Armor...

Last edited:
If your going to add a bit of reality to it I guess, you could argue their suits would burn off every time they went through earth's atmosphere, or if someone shoots them with a machine gun their cloth outfit would be torn to bits... And before you say well it's krypton cloth, there is no lore that shows krypton cloth was indestructible, if it was they would never have wore armor suits on Krypton.... And the yellow sun doesn't turn krypton cloth in super cloth.... :p

As for the blanket argument, there was no way enough blankets to make a full suit and cape, come on now :) ever see the size of blankets for babies?

As for the invincibility layer that protects his cloth outfit, that is so lame sounding :lol ..... much lamer then Krypton Armor...

You need to do more research before you comment on posts or possibly extend your Superman trivia beyond the ****** new movies. The blankets being indestructible dates way back. Martha unwove, then rewove, the fabric into his suit.

58a0501b9d04b990b92b6fd74a0eefc0.jpg

aad6d271b376432ecbdef81c8e16e228.jpg

The invincibility aura is also something that has been shown before. Probably the most popular example of it is in All-Star Superman in which Superman is so powered up that he is able to extend it further away from his body than normal to save a ship in space.

Still not enough material (2 blankets) to make a full suit & cape.. hell the cape alone would take one blanket.... not to mention they would needed to make several suits as he grew...

Superman quick extend your shields around the other spacecraft.... having flashbacks of Star Trek.... again lame explanations, but I give them some slack since those comics were written back in the 50's where cheesy explanations were the norm of the day....

Can I just say that since Superman was created until today he has probably gone through a billion changes and hence the Deathbattle between him and Goku essentially concluded that Superman can do everything and anything and we all know he has a lonnnnng history which I don't claim to know the entirety of as I've read old and new school comics for Superman but am no expert.

Still not enough material (2 blankets) to make a full suit & cape.. hell the cape alone would take one blanket.... not to mention they would needed to make several suits as he grew...

Superman quick extend your shields around the other spacecraft.... having flashbacks of Star Trek.... again lame explanations, but I give them some slack since those comics were written back in the 50's where cheesy explanations were the norm of the day....

aKCpS7K.gif

Well done. You've completely ignored everything from my earlier post. It says right in that comic that the fabric stretches and will still fit him as an adult. Cheesy explanations? Maybe, but no worse than your rationale that it shouldn't count because it's "lame".

Superman's powers have changed throughout his entire history. We all pick the version we like best. Some of us prefer the more "super" version. Regardless, I can tell from your response that it's not worth arguing about with you. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.

It'll be interesting to see which version from the game they decide on. I'll keep an eye out for the full reveal, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

i've always been a fan of injustice. would love to own pieces from the line. but i really do need to see more of this before i can be sure either way.

Did anyone post a pic of her base costume?

The above photo is NOT her base costume. The game implements an upgrade feature where you can upgrade their costume, armor, etc. and make it look how you want based on what preferences you choose.

i think we all need to calm down a bit and actually wait and see what the exact costume will be. we haven't been shown anything yet.

Back