Prime 1 studio galvatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Asdf said, this shockwave shows attitude from its pose. OP looks lifeless but simply stands. That is the difference from the skill and calibre of different manufacturers. The quality of this Shockwave is outstanding despite someone said it was a custom work. Prime1 has to improve imo.

I think if you shrink Shockwave a bit, he would look so good next to Meg. Both are telling a story, centre of attention piece without a doubt in my book =)

I think if you shrink Shockwave a bit, he would look so good next to Meg. Both are telling a story, centre of attention piece without a doubt in my book =)

Prime1 is doing Shockwave will be better scale.. cant wait the reveal!

Nice... But somehow Decepticons are lacking color. All silver, except for Sentinel

if someone share the meaning of this pose, rising the right forearm and right palm open.

Mostly parts created by 3D printing must be properly sanded in order to get rid of the lines if wanted to have a smooth surface of the parts. The sanding work seems not enough to me. Still lots of rough surface on this Galvatron.

I think they are both ultra detailed, but, in some different ways. I really like this Galvatron: he reminds me Megatron from TF Prime and, to me, that was the best characterized Megatron ever made.

DSC03329 (898x1600).jpg

Back