Prime 1 studio galvatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has super detail. It's one of the best if not the best I seen so far... I really wish they make sentinel prime and lockdown.. I think lockdown will be amazing with the change out head piece...
I really want to see more images of shockwave image.jpg image.jpg

Holy, so huge. Prime look so small next to him. Meg with the base don't even match him.

IDK, if its just me but OP stand doesn't stand out to me as much as Megatron and now shockwaves does. I guess they went with more of the heroic look for his stand. But when he is next to them i fell he gets lost...

IDK, if its just me but OP stand doesn't stand out to me as much as Megatron and now shockwaves does. I guess they went with more of the heroic look for his stand. But when he is next to them i fell he gets lost...

You're right. Prime pose seem lifeless if next to these two. These two are showing attitude and challenging tone. Prime is just standing there :lol

You're right. Prime pose seem lifeless if next to these two. These two are showing attitude and challenging tone. Prime is just standing there :lol

Good to know someone has notice it as I do, I mean I'm a kid at heart with transformers so I'm getting him anyway but as an adult will bills I ask myself the amout of money can u give me a more life like stand...

Totally agree. I just hope they don't make more Optimus with better pose, that will make my Prime obsolete and lose the collectible nature and excitement I feel. But go on with other new character hehehe

Like Asdf said, this shockwave shows attitude from its pose. OP looks lifeless but simply stands. That is the difference from the skill and calibre of different manufacturers. The quality of this Shockwave is outstanding despite someone said it was a custom work. Prime1 has to improve imo.

For me AOE Optimus and Galvatron are the most details piece i ever see, every single angle fill of small details far better than this Shockwave.

I agree Galvatron is most detail statue ever seen. With nowadays technology in 3D print field, I will take it for granted for its detail. Yet, again, the standing post of Galvatron is lifeless, what is this post representing? showing what message? Is it Prime 1only know to produce some boring standing post statue?

I agree Galvatron is most detail statue ever seen. With nowadays technology in 3D print field, I will take it for granted for its detail. Yet, again, the standing post of Galvatron is lifeless, what is this post representing? showing what message? Is it Prime 1only know to produce some boring standing post statue?

Yea told me dont expect them to do more dynamic pose for Transformers. They prefer museum pose for all them. I really like Galvatron pose all details are intact :)

I prefer also museum pose, especially for the weight of these statues.

@ NL99: is the AOE Prime even more detailed than Grimlock ?

Yea told me dont expect them to do more dynamic pose for Transformers. They prefer museum pose for all them. I really like Galvatron pose all details are intact :)
I know you like this Galvatron, you are a die hard fan of P1, like /defence everything of them regardless of quality.

To me, that giant Shockwave has the best museum post. Head pointing a bit to left, with imposing look plus spirit. Wonderful.

Well, OP between Meg and that Shockwave looks like "I am waiting for both of you" :wink1:

I wonder what will the other AOE optimus will look like; with shield and sword:impatient:

That Schokwave has a good pose, but it is also a museum pose to me. I 'd rather have this kind of pose than like some we can find with Cinemaquette (T-800)

Im not too sure about the scale tho. I agree shockwave in the movie is big but i dont think he is this big to dwarf optimus and even megatron. The scene in the movie where optimus rips out his throat didnt really show he was as gigantic as this statue represents. This thing doesnt even have the base yet. So i dont know if im digging the scale of this one. Sometimes scale matters coz if you want to put this next to your Prime1 collections i think it has to be accurate.

AOE Optimus is much more details than Grimlock even more than DOTM Optimus.
Like Yatyau said I am big fan of Prime1.. But the think people don't know about Prime1 they are very passionate for Transformers.
Many artist of them came from ILM ( working for the movie) that's make huge different.

That could explain the detail on their pièces.

Transformers from AOE are extremely detailed and I am looking forward to see their Galvatron painted and new Optimus!

Back