Prime 1 Studio: Flash (TV) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
24173686_1933608100238238_6988140540953427750_o.jpg

I'm a fan of the show. Watch it every week, but there's something I don't like about the piece.

And we always say we want dynamic pieces, especially for a character like the Flash, but something about it...

I'd kill to get something that looks that good in 1/6, suit, the face, everything is on point.

Glad to see this got made. I wish there is a variant with the current suit with more gold plus the white on the emblem, I like that costume the best so far.

Looks good, but at the same time looks so ordinary.

...And I agree, Flash does look bored.

Everything about this is awful.
The wierd pose, the dead face expression, the out-of-place and boring base, the terrible speed effect...

P1's gettin' very lazy with these live action licenses.

And 1/3 scale to boot. Look, I like the show and think Gustin is great. I'm just not sure I want to spend $1k for a suit he wore 4 seasons ago. If I want this character, I can get the 1/10 scale Koto piece (which I think is $50-60).

Portrait looks good but his right arm looks kind of awkward, it should be more straight but they sculpted it with a curve in it. Also wouldn't Flash vibrate through a block wall and not run through it? he's not Superman :)

the likeness is good, but the base is really tacky. The expression looks like one of the CGI scenes I remember, which isn't a good thing. The right arm is awkward as already mentioned.

up for PO on Prime 1 https://www.prime1studio.com/dctv-the-flash-mmdctv-01ex.html

The Flash
EX Version
Museum Masterline

- Regular version: $849 US
- Exclusive version: $899 US

Edition Size:
- Regular version: 500
- Exclusive version: 350

$899.00

“My name is Barry Allen and I’m the fastest man alive.”

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMDCTV-01: The Flash from a modern reimagining of the DC Comics series, The Flash TV series. Bartholomew Henry “Barry” Allen was struck by lightning, falling comatose for nine months. When he woke up from his coma, he discovered that he had developed superhuman speed and various other abilities derived from it. Using these super powers, he began acting as a meta-human vigilante and superhero known as The Flash.

Specifications:
Size approximately 27.2 inches [(H)69.1cm (W)40.5cm (D)68.7cm]
One (1) interchangeable chest Flash logo (In Exclusive version only)
One (1) alternate Exclusive Portrait (In Exclusive version only)

Notice:
Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Attachments

• mmdctv-01_a03_press_ex.jpg
    mmdctv-01_a03_press_ex.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 151
  • mmdctv-01_a04_ex.jpg
    mmdctv-01_a04_ex.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 141
  • mmdctv-01_b05_ex.jpg
    mmdctv-01_b05_ex.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 133
  • mmdctv-01_b01_ex.jpg
    mmdctv-01_b01_ex.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 141
  • mmdctv-01_a01.jpg
    mmdctv-01_a01.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 138
  • mmdctv-01_b21.jpg
    mmdctv-01_b21.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 136
  • mmdctv-01_a07.jpg
    mmdctv-01_a07.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 154
  • mmdctv-01_a05.jpg
    mmdctv-01_a05.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
The facesculpt of the unmasked version does have a resemblance to the actor, but it's not totally there yet. Hopefully they improve that.

However I do like the masked headsculpt... for its likeness anyhow.

And it's nice that there's a interchangeable chest emblem

....and I might be seeing things, but is the left arm bent a little more than in the con photos?

I want to support this just for the dynamic composition, but that expression has me like

take-a-nap-gif.gif

Back