Prime 1 Studio: Fantastic Beasts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna order the niffler, but I'm hesitating now. I'm told he doesn't fit in a Besta (forgot to double check all the measurements myself), so I'm not sure where I would put him...

Pickett arrived at PC last week, so ordered one. Should arrive in a few days. Thought I'd grab one in case they sold out. Its hard to get Prime 1 stuff here. I think there's 14 left at the moment....
I'm hoping to get Niffler next year some time once my wallet recovers from Christmas.

He's so cute, number 236.
This is best value statue of the year for me, if your a fan of the movies, grab this while you can..... only $129 US I paid $199 AUS.

The base, very heavy and detailed. Pickett himself is light but sturdy. He looks great displayed.

IMG_0173-1.jpg

I was able to "pick" mine up yesterday from the shipper. I found it hard to put the leaves in his head and one of his feet into the base. Maybe I'm being overly careful though? I didn't want to break him. This is my first Prime1. I'm glad this first entry into the series was so economical compared to other statues!

Pickett.jpg

*I don't know why the photo is on the side. Not doing that on my computer, sorry.

Looking forward for new additional releases... Niffler and Pickett are nice, but there is still more to create :)

I'd like a human character. A Newt statue would allow me to die happy.

Congrats on your first Prime piece. Agree its great value for what you get. Do you plan on getting Niffler?

It tempted me when I saw early photos. Only way I'd get it is if I have an economic windfall I wasn't expecting. I loved how it looked though. :)

Back