Prime 1 Studio: Fantastic Beasts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a cute little statue, I plan to get him too! Kinda hard to believe that by the time hes released, Fantastic Beasts 2 will have already been out on bluray :lol

Uggggh...

I want it now, gosh darn it! :rotfl

Anyone have the niffler in hand yet? Saw some people posting photos on FB...

I wouldn't mind getting niffler, he looks pretty cool in the photos.... popculture have him listed for May 2019, does this mean they got the date wrong?

Not sure. The website I'll probably order mine from says he was supposed to arrive last month. It was originally scheduled for 2019, but then all the websites I was looking at pushed him forward, and some folks already have him in hand (probably not in the US though). I know my Pickett just shipped from Sideshow.

Not sure. The website I'll probably order mine from says he was supposed to arrive last month. It was originally scheduled for 2019, but then all the websites I was looking at pushed him forward, and some folks already have him in hand (probably not in the US though). I know my Pickett just shipped from Sideshow.

Oh wow, so both pieces have shipped early, I'll have to keep an eye out then.

Received Pickett on Friday. Cute piece. A bit disappointed the leaves on his head didn't come attached. Mine are really resisting being pushed in all the way. Still, very cute.

Got my Niffler & Pickett today. I’ll be doing a short review video tomorrow. I’ll be posting it on my YouTube page if your interested to see how they came out.

Thanks for posting, both look really great, I'll be adding them to my collection soon. The family are Harry Potter crazy.

I like that they still numbered them even though they have an open ES. Something Sideshow need to do with there busts and life size pieces.

They have an open ES?

Back