Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine how heavy that statue is going to be. Probably will ship in 3 different boxes lol. Freaking humongous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20398409_1549282098456290_817828306496782336_n.jpg

This is awesome.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 177
Yep, gigantic! Easy pass just for sheer size.

Looks like he'll be broken up by base, upper torso, legs, a seam on the arms

Is he a specific version?

This is a crazy big piece at 1/3 scale.

If only they could've done it at 1/4, those who are getting the N52 line could also choose to get this.

At the moment there's no 1/3 Supes is there?

This is a crazy big piece at 1/3 scale.

If only they could've done it at 1/4, those who are getting the N52 line could also choose to get this.

At the moment there's no 1/3 Supes is there?

Action-Comics-962-DC-Superman-Doomsday2.jpg

If you look at the latest fight with Superman during Rebirth there is no way this can not scale to a 1/4 Superman. Also note the sculpt and the drawing are super similar with Doomday's design, really tempting as it can work so well with a 1/4 collection.

I'd like to see the N52 Supes beside this magnificent Doomsday or the N52 Darkseid. If it's the same size (Doomsday and Darkseid) then I'm ok with it.
But I think whatever this line is, there will be a Superman just for this Doomsday.

Kevin said Doomsday was 1/3 scale from their DC Comics line (not New52 or Injustice), and a Superman is on the way to go with him.

I'll say this: given the absence of a massive classic Darkseid, the case can be made for this Doomsday to be the one statue to display with the Sideshow DC JLA comics PFs. If SS releases the rest of the comic based league, this one Doomsday statue can bookend the whole thing.

I'll say this: given the absence of a massive classic Darkseid, the case can be made for this Doomsday to be the one statue to display with the Sideshow DC JLA comics PFs. If SS releases the rest of the comic based league, this one Doomsday statue can bookend the whole thing.

Totally agree! And I know Cyborg is not a JL to many but he's just as good as this to stand along side SSC. Hoping they do Shazam as he was in about 50% of New 52 JL. I can't believe how well this and Cyborg turned out!

This is what I've been waiting years for! After yearning for a reveal of this character to go with SS DC, someone steps up produce this behemoth! (Hoping he's not much more than 36in tall)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m all over this.
Will have to get locally as don’t fancy the shipping & import tax from Sideshow

Back