Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’ll be fine with 19x19 for the base. The dimensions of the base are smaller.
You won’t be able to put casing though because of the sword. I will eventually have a custom hand built without the sword because mine is going under casing.
My custom bases are roughly 25x25.

Do you know what dimensions for an acrylic cover be with Wonder Woman holding the sword or does it protrude too much to even make such a covering feasible?

Found this video of the trinity on youtube you can see how far the sword sticks out. Trinity looks amazing.

Agreed. She looks crazy good.

...and that price is just as crazy. Ha!

Worth every penny- P1 stuff like this is so far above the rest...
I paid the full retail price $2.000 plus $100 domestic shipping plus $1.800 internacional shipping and taxes. But yeah she worths it

Enviado desde mi E5823 mediante Tapatalk

The problem is not the packaging, the hair isn't frizzy out of the box. Her hair gets frizzy when futzed, so I guess using the fingers to futz the hair is not the best way to do it.

It's not that it looks frizzy, it's that it looks too thick, it needs to have a more stringy and wavy look to it. I am just wondering if putting in some sort of hair gel like product would be able to achieve the desired look, so you wouldn't have to resort to taking this to a professional hair stylist to get the hair to look right.

Really on a statue this big of scale sculpted hair would not be the best choice- this thing is BIG so much closer to real life than you think- the synthetic hair was the only way to go

Ideally the best option for these large scale pieces would be synthetic hair, as that would be the only way to achieve such a life-like look. However, the problem choosing this route is that most owners are only going to be able achieve a sub standard look, so I think both sculpted and synthetic have their pros and cons for a piece such as this.

- I think P1 could have curled and stylized it in the factory and sprayed it down to stay firm but it might have suffered bed/box hair issues after shipping.

Maybe, but they should have least tried something as most owners seem to be struggling to style the hair themselves.

Last edited:
I have a solution Prime 1 you made the piece please release a youtube video on what to use and how to get her hair right. Problem solved.

I have a solution Prime 1 you made the piece please release a youtube video on what to use and how to get her hair right. Problem solved.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I don't think Prime use anything particular to get the hair right, they just get professional hair stylist to do the hair. That's not to say that there are no hair products that can create the right look, I just don't think Prime relies on them.

Last edited:
Check out these amazing pics just posted on FB...

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

Very nice pictures, hair style looks perfect, especially on the left side, but I find it strange how it doesn't show the top of the head, where the hair parts on both the profile and portrait pics. Maybe they couldn't get that whole section to look right? :dunno

cool pics, though I think the photographer used a color filter or somethink like that, my WW statue has a more pink/redish skin tone.

Back