Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be mindful. I own 25 1:2 scales, and have another 5 of pre order. I was to stop at 16. Most people run into a mess with finances and space.

Be mindful. I own 25 1:2 scales, and have another 5 of pre order. I was to stop at 16. Most people run into a mess with finances and space.

What half scale you own? IRC Prime1 has done only 6 half scale statues (3 batman, 1 superman, 1 wonder woman, 1 joker). What other company is producing half scale statues?

I own almost the entire line of Legendary Sideshow (if not all), for the exception of perhaps one or two pieces which I've let go of due to lack of quality and detail, and the entire line of Prime 1 as well. (Knightmare Batman on preorder.) I've also got Imaginarium Arts, and a good set of custom productions sculpted/painted/made by movie studios, or highly reputable artists globally. (These go from 4K to 10K+ a piece depending on the artist. For Prime 1, you've missed "Ludens" from Kojima Productions which is great HDMM as well, but not so popular of character in the states and several other countries which is more than likely why it's never really posted on hand as much. All my pre-order items are fully paid off as most allowed by the company the statue is being purchased from. I consider them as "owned" even though they are not in my possession yet.

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading all those unboxing videos Phoenixblazes, they clearly give you a better look at the sculpt. :rock

Maybe this sculpt does have the best likeness out of all of them but IMO the WWUE and Horseback sculpts look prettier and still look like her. If the eyes were bigger I might consider this but when I think of Gal, the first thing I think of are her large beautiful eyes, which this sculpt clearly lacks, you can barely see them in distance shots. This might be due the sleepy eyed look expression the sculpt has, but they look too small IMO. Maybe this is a non issue when displayed on the shelf, given how large the statue is.

Having said all that, I still think it is the best WW statue there is and most likely will ever be, the pose and how life-life it looks is what makes this overall the definitive WW collectible, so congrats for those picking this up.

Last edited:
She looks superb a 9 to 9.5 out of 10 only lost points because i would of liked a better facial expression. Still happy i am getting her.

My Prime 1 vs Sideshow

DSC_0224.jpg

Prime one studios wonder woman totally amazing I just need to rearrange her when I get time but wow out of the box she incredible
4fe79bb23b8f9f5ea110f390d729199d.jpg
53917a0b2e2d56403596242e2b205d5b.jpg
20e707e1be6f6fd080260cfcc564ee07.jpg
b189af576b671fc7592eaa093484f736.jpg
872b7ae24c9e7b58b3140797ed2493a8.jpg
FB_IMG_1521749860787.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

those detail shots say it all- you get what you pay for- stunning. I've noticed no pics can do justice to the skin details and color- in person very realistic

those detail shots say it all- you get what you pay for- stunning. I've noticed no pics can do justice to the skin details and color- in person very realistic
Yes amazing in person the skin looks real I paid about £2000 GBP after shipping and tax

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back