Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill fix it later, got the statue in at 830 pm last night i will mess with it today

I can't wait to watch your unboxing video Sean. And out of the box the hair doesn't look too bad at all.

Is that a Stuva or a Besta that you have her standing on?

Would you be able to provide some fairly exact measurements on her depth and width? Thanks.

Looks great Kitana cant wait to see your unboxing video. Her face in person does she have any issues in her head sculpt like looking tired? I always have said that is because of pictures and in real life it would not look like that. I would love if that is the case.

IMG_2273.jpg got mine! Lol
Not quite sure how to display them but it's a start.

Sorry for how the pictures were posted but I can't figure out how to turn them on the phone

Yeah unfortunately that happens with camera phones photos quite a bit.

On my iPhone I have to edit/rotate the pictures even if they look to be the correct orientation.

Nice neat collection you have there. Unfortunately my own collection has grown too much and looks way too cramped.

Do you have DC pieces on one side and Transformers on the other? I think I spied a Megatron in one of your pics.

Very discreet boxes ^^ very nice statue indeed. Will have to be very cautious not to break the sword...

Can you give us the size of these two boxes plz?

Thanks.

Could someone who already got her, please provide the exact size of the base (rectangular base).

I have a 19x19" pedestal and little worried it might not fit on it.

Looking forward to getting the shipment on Tuesday :)

You’ll be fine with 19x19 for the base. The dimensions of the base are smaller.
You won’t be able to put casing though because of the sword. I will eventually have a custom hand built without the sword because mine is going under casing.
My custom bases are roughly 25x25.

You’ll be fine with 19x19 for the base. The dimensions of the base are smaller.
You won’t be able to put casing though because of the sword. I will eventually have a custom hand built without the sword because mine is going under casing.
My custom bases are roughly 25x25.

Thank you so much :) There is no case going so I am good! haha I have the Legendary Scale IM on one side of the screen and this will be going on the other side.

After getting these half scales I feel like selling off all my sixth scale figures lol.

Back