Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen a pic of the 1/2 that really does the likeness justice. It is not perfect, but it is definitely her. It wouldn't look bad next to the bust at all, and probably even closer considering production piece will not look quite as perfect anyway.

I own the half scale, but I don't think the likeness is as good as we have seen in the proto of Infinity's WW. The half scale IMO doesn't look good from front angle, the head is a bit oversized and the sleepy eyes bothers me a little bit. The IS WW looks perfect from every shot, I just hope the final product is as good as the proto

I own the half scale, but I don't think the likeness is as good as we have seen in the proto of Infinity's WW. The half scale IMO doesn't look good from front angle, the head is a bit oversized and the sleepy eyes bothers me a little bit. The IS WW looks perfect from every shot, I just hope the final product is as good as the proto

I don’t think anyone would ever say that this compares to Infinity’s headsculpt. I also have the Prime 1 Trinity, and while I’m happy with the WW piece. Likenesswise it’s imo the weakest of the three. But at the same time I love all three equally.

And if possible I can’t wait to pair them up with Infinity’s whole Trinity! Because as you and many of us have stated their facesculpts look good from any and all angles.

I haven't seen a pic of the 1/2 that really does the likeness justice. It is not perfect, but it is definitely her.

Yeah I can tell it's her but it doesn't look a lot like her, whereas the Training one does. I am sure it looks better in hand but the likeness should be obvious in pictures or video like it is with the Training one is.

It wouldn't look bad next to the bust at all, and probably even closer considering production piece will not look quite as perfect anyway.

For the price they are charging for the bust it better be. Queen's Studios product bust look exactly the same as their proto bust so I imagine it will be the same case with Infinity's.

The superman 1/2 scale is in the same boat it looks much better in person than it does in photos.

I don't think its the same boat as it looks like Cavill both in pictures and video, I have never seen one picture where it doesn't look like Cavill. However, the statue does look more realistic in some pics than others because Translucent resin needs certain lighting in order to see the paint.

I don’t think anyone would ever say that this compares to Infinity’s headsculpt. I also have the Prime 1 Trinity, and while I’m happy with the WW piece. Likenesswise it’s imo the weakest of the three. But at the same time I love all three equally.

That's impression I get when I look at of those sculpts both Cavil and Batfleck look dead on but WW looks quite off. I think the nose is too wide, amongst other things.

And if possible I can’t wait to pair them up with Infinity’s whole Trinity! Because as you and many of us have stated their facesculpts look good from any and all angles.

You buying all three Bust? That will be very expensive! :horror

Last edited:
The Cavill Superman is much better than the Gadot WW so is the Battfleck in likeliness but all three look much better in person.

The Cavill Superman is much better than the Gadot WW so is the Battfleck in likeliness but all three look much better in person.

In person they really look amazing. I even added the Armored Bats, in pics is was my least fav of the 4 and didn't plan on getting, but I got a deal on one and seeing it in person really makes a difference, might be my fav of the 4.

In person they really look amazing. I even added the Armored Bats, in pics is was my least fav of the 4 and didn't plan on getting, but I got a deal on one and seeing it in person really makes a difference, might be my fav of the 4.

I loved that one to and also the knightmare bats but i just stuck with the trinity. I have the 1/4 scale armored bats its not as good but it will have to do.

I loved that one to and also the knightmare bats but i just stuck with the trinity. I have the 1/4 scale armored bats its not as good but it will have to do.

Same. I really like the Armored 1/4 piece. I’ve currently got mine in a Besta with doors with Harley Quinn, and boy does he dwarf her.

Though to make some room, I’m about to offload the 1/4 Batfleck to my brother for nothing.

Same. I really like the Armored 1/4 piece. I’ve currently gone mine in a Besta with doors with Harley Quinn, and boy does he dwarf her.

Though to make some room, I’m about to offload the 1/4 Batfleck to my brother for nothing.

Give them pieces (you don't want) as birthday presents to family they would be over the moon.

Give them pieces (you don't want) as birthday presents to family they would be over the moon.

Not if they already know you’re just giving it to them so that they can be the ones to deal with the space issues of both the statue and especially the box!

Not if they already know you’re just giving it to them so that they can be the ones to deal with the space issues of both the statue and especially the box!

If someone was giving me an $800 statue for my birthday i wouldn't give two craps if i knew they where clearing it out.:rotfl

So, searching on eBay for the IS WW, I found out this statue, what it seems to be a copy of Prime1's WW:

s-l1600.jpg

link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wonder-Wom...sin-Model-Injustice-Collections-/202632256299

Like half price, how good you think the quality is?, lol, this Chinese guys copy everything

Looks good for a copy you can tell its a fake they put pictures of the inside of the box which is what the fan art pieces use.

What I want for my Prime 1 1/2 scale is a bare open right hand. Because in the near future I’m probably going to display her in one of my Besta cabinets as I’m getting tired of dusting the hell out of the statue; but in order to fit her in I’ll have to remove the sword hand :slap

What I want for my Prime 1 1/2 scale is a bare open right hand. Because in the near future I’m probably going to display her in one of my Besta cabinets as I’m getting tired of dusting the hell out of the statue; but in order to fit her in I’ll have to remove the sword hand :slap

That's the problem with many Prime 1 pieces, I had to pass several of them because of the depth :gah:
I refuse to display my statues without closed cabinet

That's the problem with many Prime 1 pieces, I had to pass several of them because of the depth :gah:
I refuse to display my statues without closed cabinet

For me, most of the Prime 1 pieces I’ve ordered (mostly DCEU and Arkham) will probably fit in either a Besta or Stuva with glass doors, but there are a few like this WW and their solo 1/3 Aquaman piece that won’t fit in either cabinet.

(And I think this Training WW that I just got in too, but I was always planning on putting her on top of a cabinet as it’s not an issue for me, as there isn’t any fabric or hair to deal with).

Looks good for a copy you can tell its a fake they put pictures of the inside of the box which is what the fan art pieces use.

I am sure it will be even worse in hand, they wouldn't spring for translucent resin or a quality paintjob. Plus, they are scum, so don't buy from them anyway.

I am sure it will be even worse in hand, they wouldn't spring for translucent resin or a quality paintjob. Plus, they are scum, so don't buy from them anyway.

I agree there is no way it will look that good. And agree also i am ok with original fan art work but not direct copies (some rare exclusions i am ok with) its stealing someones elses work.

Back